Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unforgiven
Sep 4, 2007
Who needs redemption?
When the D2 patch update showed up in my news feed, I had an incredibly potent feeling of nostalgia. The last time I played was probably 5-6 years ago. The hankering to return is STRONG. In middle and high school I put hundreds of hours into this game. Are there enough/any goons in the old LLJK to bother coming back to play with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unforgiven
Sep 4, 2007
Who needs redemption?
Blizzard isn't laying down the ban hammer for botting anymore? I got my account frozen (not CD Key) in 2010 for using maphack... What bots/maphacks are they using? I would love to try to put together all of the old classes I used to play (Smite Pally, Hammerdin, Windy Druid, Trap Sin, etc. etc.), but it would only be doable if I could bot while I sleep. Being a grad student isn't really conducive to hundreds of hours of Meph/Pindle/Baal runs.

P.S. I'm not asking for files. I was just curious of the names of a safe program.

Unforgiven
Sep 4, 2007
Who needs redemption?
Anyone ever bought items from a website? I'm trying to get an ebugged exile and I'm tired of looking for the shield. Runes were no problem.

Unforgiven
Sep 4, 2007
Who needs redemption?
I was looking at itemnow.com there is an ebugged exile for like $2.00, and as much as I play I think it would be worth it. Problem is, I'm incredibly sceptical of sites like these.

Unforgiven
Sep 4, 2007
Who needs redemption?
Itemnow.com delivered without any issues. Their claim for 24/7 delivery is a bit exaggerated, but still only took slightly over 24 hours.

Has anyone heard, or know where I can find when the next ladder reset is coming? I've heard rumors sometime in May, but I haven't been able to find anything.