Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is the amazon skill fend still bugged?

In fact, was it ever? I heard it was, so I didn't bother to try it, but I just realized I don't actually know for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Fat_Cow posted:

So I am playing D2 for the first time.. since my early middle school days. I am trying out an elementalist Druid, currently level 8, should I get anything else besides the fire spells, such as summons or shapeshift?

The way I remember it, a single point in the oak sage elemental (not sure I remember the exact name) will give you a pretty good increase in survivability. I don't really know if fire druids have enough points to spare for summons, but if you do have points to spend, personally I'd be more tempted to find a way to do decent damage with wind spells so I can kill fire-immune enemies, which will be common as dirt in hell.

You can figure on getting about 95 points by the time you reach hell Baal, if you want to plan things out.