Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I was cleaning out programs on my hard drive and saw the original Diablo/Hellfire and D2 LOD and thought to my self - I can now start a Javazon - these are not getting deleted even though I haven't played the games in poo poo knows how many years - pretty sure my internet connection at the time relied on AOL CDs from Blockbuster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I made a battlenet room incase goons just are bored Room name is "Goonsquads" and passwords is "Gooons" - just normal dificulty - I have not played in a while.

poo poo edit sorry password may be "Gooons" - that is displayed on the screen - I don't know how capitilazation works in this old game - but that is how it is displayed.

Edit 2: Also on Ladder - I just got past Blood Raven
.Going to join a random room - assuming it will all be bots?

I ain't even good at this bout I friggen forgot how to invite people in the "room" or accept one HAHAHAHAHA! This is still actually fun. "okay the thingy says the press "P" key for that - well how the F was I supposed to remember that after 15ish years. - No that I know that maybe I can get into a group with someone!

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 31, 2020

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Since the last post was days ago I feel a need for a new one to ask a question.

Is there a way to chat to a party member and ask "Hey dude do you have a waypoint to the outer cloister?"

I for the life of me can not figure it out. I don't want to send a private message, just something to whoever is in the party.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
That is all it takes? I tried that but I couldn't see a message being posted. I guess it was sent and I just didn't see it? I guess I am just old.

Edit: spellings

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I can see it now and was able to type to someone - maybe there was some weird windows 10 bug or something that would not let me see it before. Did the forgotten tower with some nice guy/gal.

Just to add - I miss this age of non-voice chat. Most peoples voices irritate me.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Apparently enter and chat only works when it wants to.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Plague Javelin has a F'n cool down on it!? WTF

Does anyone have the 1.13 patch so I can use PlugY?

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Sep 21, 2020

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Didn't Buriza have guided arrow on it?

edit: I got one and no guided arrow.

Edit2:okay it is piercing and no guided arrow - sucks to be a javazon.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Sep 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
It took me a while to get this PlugY thing working. I basically just now have my official install that I can play on BNet (that always seems to be down on East) and the PlugY that I play single player with the old 1.13D patch and can share with all of my offline characters - YAY!