Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

rap music posted:

Is this the thread for resurrected? Never played D2 and want some hot tips

I'll be putting together a new one tonight and tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

great big cardboard tube posted:

NM countess is definitely worth running because you can get spirit + lore alone, with non ladder runewords enabled I don't see why you'd say she isn't worth it.

Hell countess is almost just for keys but ya. I plan on grinding NM for double spirit + lore for any caster I make.

Edit: also insight for your merc

Since the higher rune drop rate in 1.13, I've gotten nearly all of my Ist and Mal runes from the Countess in Hell. The keys are secondary.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
The new Diablo II: Resurrected thread is up and running.

I'll keep this thread open for now, but I would like to close it. I do encourage anyone that wants to start a thread for legacy Diablo II and mods if that's your scene.