Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Star Man posted:

I found this screencap from 2007. I still can't believe that I crafted something that good.

Ahhhhh man, inspired by this post I had a go myself. Fresh out the cube!

jiggerypokery fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jan 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Is there a game better than diablo 2 yet? If so I don't want to know

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

I haven't played it in years

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Smythe posted:

looking at the D2:R thing and it's mindblowing that they didn't crib the expanded charm inventory for this thing. filling your entire inventory with charms and then having to tetris stuff around for eternity is terrible. thinking about getting in the car and driving down to irvine to give these folks a piece of my mind

If they touch literally anything people will have meltdowns left right and centre.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Diablo 2 was designed to be a way slower paced game than it ended up being.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Khorne posted:

seal glitch chaos runs.

I've had a go at this on vanilla (plugy) single player and just keep dying. I've tried various hybrid sorc builds at level 87, fo/nova fo/fireball and pure blizzard. Is there something special that makes it work on slash diablo? I can't be thaaat bad can I?

My gear is rubbish to be fair. Sprit sword/monarch, tarn helm, umed viper, maras and some random rings. Any tricks/advice?

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Meridian posted:

Run ancient tunnels in act 2 instead.

sure, but that's easy and boring. I can run chaos just fine too, if I take it slow

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

aren't countess and shenk cold immune? Regardless I'm not really into doing the same stuff over and over, I just never heard of this seal glitch before and I want to work it out

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

I ripped a level 63 sorc to hell travincal earlier this week. Good Times

I had a go at seal glitches again on my sc sorc is fo/nova atm which is pretty cool for being able to do it. Its mega sketchy though. Diabolo gave me an occulus, which should have been named "suicide branch" instead. Chance to teleport is the most troll mod ever

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Khorne posted:

whenever youtube actually processes it, 7 consecutive runs in 15 minutes in hardcore on a blizz sorc:

pre-emptive sorry about the split screen didn't realize I had it set to the 4 box scene when recording & also the random commentary isn't good but it'd take too much time to upload again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrK7AQlicko

Thanks! By the way

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Good, tbh

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

I'm running wine on Linux and it's a dream

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

The Lord Bude posted:

Is it worth making a chain lightning sorc if you don't have access to an Infinity (say putting 20 points into frozen orb instead since it doesn't really need synergies?) or am I better off sticking to my blizzard/fireball sorc in that case?

light kinda sucks without infinity, I like synergised F/O + Nova or pure blizzard

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

1.09 was my favourite too. Runewords and baal bots weren't more fun than burizas and cow runs

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

I never got a stormshield or grandfather for my barbarian but they at least felt achievable in a human timescale

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

What's the best HC builds

I really like FO/max telekenisis

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Khorne posted:

Why are all the items on those lists not aligned & who thinks this is a good font choice & why are there 50 nav bars & why did no one pay attention to typography or whitespace of the text despite putting actual effort into the rest of the layout?

Diablo2player.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Sand Monster posted:

30GB haha. At least I have space on my SSD.

Imagine what that would have cost last time diabolo 2 went on pre order