Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Originally asked in the Steam thread, but asking here since I figure I'll get a better response:

I just found out that Diablo 2 (og) has some really well regarded mods, Median XL and Path of Diablo. Will either of them fulfill my "constant drip feed of power" fantasy, the way Chronicon does with its abundance of items and easy respecs?

Normally for mods I'd actually just try them out straight but I don't own Diablo 2 currently so thought I'd ask here.

Planning to play solo and mostly blind, if that makes a difference. Don't think I'll be ramping it up to Hell or whatever top difficulty there is, just want to take skills that sound cool and get to work wreckin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU