Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Obviously buy this if you want, but good lord I would recommend people wait until it comes out to see what shape it is in. Given we've heard nothing about the state of acts 3-5 and what happened with wc3 reforged, I can't imagine pre-ordering a remaster rn.

I bought D2 the day it released and couldnt play multiplayer for quite a while because they were not prepared at all for the bombardment on their servers. It'll be nostalgic :airquote: if this release is marred by something similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I am excited to play this game tonight :)

What are the best websites/resources for builds and gear drops?

I dont know the url, but search for maxroll. Its been a great resource for me