Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Here's my guess...Didn't you play Eastern Sun on the goontopia server (or try to? I forget)? That installation rewrote your battle.net server configuration to point to the Goontopia server rather than battle.net so you'll have to reset them. I forget exactly how to do that, but you should be able to google it or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Are there any mods for Diablo 2 that implement a more generous drop rate but nothing else? The closest I could find is Perfect Drop mod which still adds a bunch of new crafting systems and general difficulty rebalances that I'm not interested in.

Comedy use a trainer to boost your magic find to like 5k% or higher option.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

dis astranagant posted:

I wish we had an ES realm up. I miss that nonsense.

My lit barb sure was somethin'. :D Especially when I figured out a glitch to continue getting skill points past level 99 haha.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
You'd have to get in touch with garfu somehow. I don't think the old IRC eastern sun channel is up anymore either. Goontopia died pretty much shortly after Diablo 3 was released.

I'd definitely play again though especially if my old lightning barb was somehow able to be revived haha.