Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

I have been trying to get Diablo 1 to work without hosed up colors in Windows 7 all night to no avail. It runs fine, just the graphics are distorted.

I've tried every fix and hack I've found short of installing Windows XP on a virtual box and running it there, including messing with every compatibility setting, messing with my background and resolution, and closing explorer.exe out which is about the dumbest goddamn thing ever. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Yeah none of these fixes work for me.

I guess no Diablo for me until I can be assed to set up a virtual box.