Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Does anyone know the following things about Leap Attack:

When you attack a guy within your weapon range, you do not leap, but you do or do not spend mana, and you do or do not get Leap Attack AR and Damage?

Does faster attack speed matter at all when using it?

I think I'd like a gimmick leap barbarian to play but I don't know if he wants to use long range slow spears or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Thanks for the help, guys. Leap Support barb is also a very interesting tack to take but I'll do LA first. I understand its low viability but sometimes I like taking gimmicks up through Nightmare mode.

Do you know if Attack Speed matters at all for LA? My guess is no or effectively no, because even if it does matter it is not a big factor compared to the air time, so your attacks are slow no matter what, but if it technically makes the hit come out faster I'd like to know. Also what's this about hold position to always leap? As simple as it sounds, just "press the hold still button and you'll leap?"

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
I feel very, very stupid here but I can't get my barbarian to always Leap Attack even fooling around with the hold position key. What am I missing?

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Oh we know about some bug fixes? Do we know if Inferno is fixed?