Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

So. This show started out pretty loving stupid. And it's still pretty loving stupid. And it's probably the ugliest show airing this season. But somehow. After the third episode. I think. I am... enjoying... it? :psyduck:

Comically evil scientist guy needs to go, though. Like, this isn't even "cruel but effective"- he's no good to you if you break him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

So here I was, trying to figure out if this show was more Eva or FFVIII. Surprise! Turns out it's Bliss Stage: The Anime :shepicide:

Alright, it wasn't that bad. Episode was about as strong as the last one, I think, though it dragged in the middle; that section where they all "hear" the call and gather at the beach could have been tightened up. Could have done with Crazy Hate being a little less crazy, too- that was like something out of Soul Eater, it was completely out of place in a show that wants to take itself as seriously as this one does.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

ninjewtsu posted:

Has the storytelling gotten more competent in the last few episodes? I lost interest a few weeks ago and stopped watching, but if things have improved I'd totally start watching again. For all its faults, M3 has some cool ideas for sure.

It's about the same, I think. If it wasn't grabbing you before, I doubt it'll grab you now.

• Locked thread