Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eddain
May 6, 2007
I started watching this show and I don't really find it to be terrible.

Just think of Tatsuya as Wizard Jesus, ignore the rampant incest, and enjoy the main character being the best at everything.

I guess I'm just really enjoying the fact that the main character isn't a spineless wimp caught in a harem with new magical powers that he's afraid/reluctant to use. Just keep loving everybody's poo poo up Tatsuya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddain
May 6, 2007
I'm still watching. I'm just waiting to see people die though.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

Why would you be waiting to see nameless chinese people die?

I don't see race. :colbert:

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Cast a spell to allow him to feel again so he commits suicide due to disgust of his sister.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Actually it was the timid ancient magic spirit caller dude with big time girl, not Tatsuya. They're being paired together because she has the magic sight to see the spirits he calls.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Monocled Falcon posted:

So what's this limiter do, exactly? I thought Tatsuya only needed that big gun-wand thing to nuke stuff.

Ah, this series has quite possibly the worse visual design of any entertainment I've ever seen.

I forgot who mentioned it but I think it was when Tstsuya's captain was talking to the head magic competition dude, and was explaining how it would be cruel to have Tatsuya control all his power by himself, so Miyuki acts as his limiter. He needs her to unlock his full power.

That's why during the magic competition game Miyuki was concerned that Tatsuya would have a difficult time since he couldn't use his full potential.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Tatsuya just went super saiyan.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
I watched every episode of Infinite Stratos.

Eddain
May 6, 2007

It was a dark time in my life. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Anime of the Year 2014.

• Locked thread