Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

watching a bad show about creepy incest because it is "so bad" isnt a defense for watching the creepy bad show about incest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

pnumoman posted:

Thank you, everyone knows anime's obsession with incest is weird, creepy, and vile. Can you actually answer my question instead of being a shitposter?

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

watching a bad show about creepy incest because it is "so bad" isnt a defense for watching the creepy bad show about incest

i bolded the important parts

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

pnumoman posted:

Thanks for showing off your terrible reading comprehension.

yea my bad. normally if someone mentions the shows has weird incest in it i would just pass, but i forgot literally every anime released is wrought with creepy incest, and we need people to tell us which shows have the least creepy incest in them so know what to watch and not watch.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

seems to be an awful lot of serious and earnest posting about this creepy anime that everyone decided to watch "for the lols."

well in the words of ADTRW's favorite anime of this past decade im here with a warning.

Don't Lose Your Way

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

im going to beat up all of you

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Namtab posted:

^^bring it dork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

im the author ask me anything

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread