Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
Why are you spending so much on rent and why don't you have roommates instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
My sister got married at her ex-husband's mother's nice house. I think like 30-50 people were there. Food was basically a potluck, so I don't know how much was spent, but I wore jeans and the bride and groom each wore black slacks and black t-shirts with bow-ties drawn on in glitter glue. The groom wore a cyan blazer.

I don't see why the OP can't do something similar. I'd be surprised if they came anywhere near $2500.

• Locked thread