Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

its like weed. sure, the real world sucks, sometimes u wanna not think about it and chill and do something bullshit and non-productive, fine.

but if you go to a weed convention, chances are you're a shitlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sometimes people like to do fun things together.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

Werthog 95 posted:

sometimes people like to do fun things together.

then get a group together and go hiking/camping ???

"yes i prefer to sit next to my friends as we all smack away at our keyboards and chug mt. dew"

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
gamers, much like readers and watchers, are bad

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Socracheese posted:

then get a group together and go hiking/camping ???

"yes i prefer to sit next to my friends as we all smack away at our keyboards and chug mt. dew"

some people don't like hiking or camping, or don't see it as any more productive than enjoying a good video game.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

Werthog 95 posted:

some people don't like hiking or camping, or don't see it as any more productive than enjoying a good video game.

yes i dont understand the value of getting sunlight on my skin or using my body so that it doesn't wither away. pass the doritos

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

different people enjoy different things, and that's okay.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i market video games as a full time job, i am like the most contemptible person I know, well other than the mobile marketing guys, they're way worse.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i'll be ok with gamers once they make liquid-filled stasis chambers for them so they never again interact with real people

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

lol if you can get a group of people to schedule two full days aside for anything unless its months in advance

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Socracheese posted:

i'll be ok with gamers once they make liquid-filled stasis chambers for them so they never again interact with real people

facebook sned the rift

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm sorry that your unfortunate experience with one person left you so traumatized that you'd rather wander around in the wilderness than appreciate our newest, most capable form of art.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Werthog 95 posted:

i'm sorry that your unfortunate experience with one person left you so traumatized that you'd rather wander around in the wilderness than appreciate our newest, most capable form of art.

young and really really angry

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

yep im just mad, all my points are baseless, have fun dieing of blood clots in your obese legs before the heart disease gets you

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 383 days!
go fix some joins about it.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

wesley snypes posted:

maybe i will

e: i don't have to because im not a sql monkey doing literally the worst work, lol

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i market video games as a full time job, i am like the most contemptible person I know, well other than the mobile marketing guys, they're way worse.

your marketing stories are pretty cool though

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

the sky is blue
birds are jerks
why dont we repeat the same poo poo everyone in here already knows for a dozen pages tia

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

wesley snypes posted:

I just noticed the pentagram on your av.

Nice.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

someone should make a soda/snack food yospos megathread

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
"Their better gays"

Lol forever it is me

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

"I scream into my echo chamber and it makes me feel a lot better im never gonna stop"
-forums poster soccer cheese

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

reminder that you guys don't post in games, where this thread belongs, because they are unequivocally and unanimously horrible people

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the concept that only obese neckbearded manchildren play or write video games is extremely outdated. video games have become so easy to make that artists can poo poo stuff out in unity without having to involve awful programmers, and they're making all kinds of weird and cool and interesting poo poo. but if you'd rather get lost on a mountain and die of bear attacks, that's fine too. there's room enough for everybody in this world.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

if a bear was gnawing on my neck, with my last bloody gargle i would say "...beats videogames"

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that is a really strange false dichotomy, though. i enjoy the occasional hike, and the occasional video game, and i've known others to do so as well.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

im gay

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Werthog 95 posted:

that is a really strange false dichotomy, though. i enjoy the occasional hike, and the occasional video game, and i've known others to do so as well.

it's me! lol!

ditto! lol!

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
i'm a bad example though because i'm a fat beardo too

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
whole lotta getting mad at video games in here all of a sudden

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I like men, sexually.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

yeah, but these days, who isn't?

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Cold on a Cob posted:

i'm a bad example though because i'm a fat beardo too

im a beardo but not really fat
i fit in with my mountain brothers!

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

but are you a better gay today?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

why would you have sex with men when you could be hiking??

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

I like men, sexually.

you are a woman. that is heterosexuality that you are describing.

do I need to give you a lecture on gender roles? I have several charts, and also, powerpoints,

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Notorious QIG posted:

I like men, sexually.

is that what gay means? i'm gonna have to update my profile

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

PleasingFungus posted:

you are a woman. that is heterosexuality that you are describing.

do I need to give you a lecture on gender roles? I have several charts, and also, powerpoints,

gay is a handy shorthand for not having to tell everyone your life's story all the time

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
you know who did a lot of hiking? the unabomber

makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Werthog 95 posted:

why would you have sex with men when you could be hiking??

get the fire going, then get the fire going, know what im saying?

• Locked thread