Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Orgia Carnaval posted:

I really love Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles. Basically, it's a remake of Castlevania: Rondo of Blood in full 3D graphics. It's structurally the exact same game as RoB, but it has new voice acting, redone dialogue, two extra boss fights (The Hydra and an extra form for Dracula) and Maria is still hilariously overpowered. They basically went out of their way to get the little details right and it's so fun. The game's speed does not suffer at all, Richter's whip still has all of the weight behind it that it should, a myriad of merman still show up like in RoB, and Dracula still turns into a dumb giant bat monster, it's great. You can also unlock the original Rondo of Blood and EVEN Symphony of the Night, both with redone translations and voice acting. If you're a fan of the goofy voice acting from the original games though, I dunno how you're gonna feel about the new ones, they're genuinely good performances though.

DxC is one of my favorite PSP games and should be a must play for any Classic Castlevania fan. Emulation was a bit wonky last time I tried it though (several months ago), is it much better now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread