Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enid Coleslaw

by Ion Helmet
please use this thread as an opportunity to fill us in and clear the air or whatever about how you apparently stood by without helping as someone was raped right in front of you. i know these things can be complicated so im intersted in hearing your story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIGEOTO

lol did this happen?

satsui no thankyou
agreed

weird

by zen death robot
i think its good that he started the post saying he doesnt like fyad and ended it saying he watched a rape

PIGEOTO

holy poo poo waht post is this

Smarmy Coworker

by XyloJW

PIGEOTO posted:

lol did this happen?

breadingbutter

by Ralp
o. well poo poo happens on the street at night, so... yeah man sorry i'm not some cool superhero or whatever minding my own buisness like a regular person. i walked away you are a dumb op.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

PIGEOTO

breadingbutter posted:

o. well poo poo happens on the street at night, so... yeah man sorry i'm not some cool superhero or whatever minding my own buisness like a regular person. i walked away you are a dumb op.

beer pal

:eyepop:

PIGEOTO

breadingbutter holy poo poo

PIGEOTO

not even an apologetic i hosed up, just a straight up hmmm nothing i could do *walks away while girl gets raped*

bog pixie

did you call the police

satsui no thankyou

breadingbutter posted:

time for you to leave

PIGEOTO

can someone link the original post please

Raymond Hog

breadingbutter posted:

Oh my god

weird

by zen death robot
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3627728&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post428627277

PIGEOTO

holy poo poo

PIGEOTO

byob is the best loving forum, lmfao

satsui no thankyou
A rape, hmm? Well, I'm tired from my it job and frankly, she should've known the rules of the streets.

satsui no thankyou
I tried to call the police but I mistook my throbbing erection for my phone and accidentally masturbated to the rape instead.

PIGEOTO

as far as i'm concerned, if you're wearing your skirt like that, you're asking for it. not my problem!!!

satsui no thankyou
I'm not some big superhero, in fact, I'm just your average guy out enjoying a saturday morning rape.

breadingbutter

by Ralp

PIGEOTO posted:

not even an apologetic i hosed up, just a straight up hmmm nothing i could do *walks away while girl gets raped*
felt pretty bad about it for awhile if you check the original thread. sorry i don't feel like ending up in the hospital because some random is getting raped. i know BUT IT IS A GIRL sorry.

Ectral posted:

did you call the police

well duh

satsui no thankyou posted:

time for you to leave

sorry to have disturbed you all. guess i'll be going.

weird

by zen death robot

I tried to call the police but I mistook my throbbing erection for my phone and accidentally masturbated to the rape instead.

PIGEOTO

lol you are the stupidest perosn i have ever seen on the forums

breadingbutter

by Ralp

I'm not some big superhero, in fact, I'm just your average guy out enjoying a saturday morning rape.

lol what the hell.

PIGEOTO

breadingbutter

by Ralp

projecting. well seeya later champ.

CestMoi

I'm just your average guy, I post in BYOB, I HATE when people say friend of the family, or fag, and when I witness a rape I just put my head down and keep on walking.

PIGEOTO

breadingbutter posted:

projecting. well seeya later champ.

at no point has satsui no thankyou ever posted about literally standning idly by while a girl gets raped on the street

ron color
I read the first post about rape when it happened but I walked out of the thread without trying to shame breading butter and I feel really bad
next time I'll do something about it because I feel so bad

satsui no thankyou
I'm the true victim here, as although I did nothing while another person was violated, you saying rape reminds me horribly of my guilt and is very triggering. Please, don't joke about rape, especially not the rapes I have enabled.

Abysswalker

FluffieDuckie

breadingbutter posted:

sorry i don't feel like ending up in the hospital because some random is getting raped.

wth

CestMoi

I'm going to beat up INRI if he posts another loving FYAD is better than BYOB thread. Good thing I conserved my energy by not even attempting to aid a woman who was being raped.

breadingbutter

by Ralp

PIGEOTO posted:

at no point has satsui no thankyou ever posted about literally standning idly by while a girl gets raped on the street

i walked away you stupid gently caress. what is wrong with you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

this is a good way to refer to a human being who is having a horrifically violent act committed against them and no one is willing to help

nvm no cake

this is pretty hosed up

i hope someone rapes you as someone walks by and does nothing to help

PIGEOTO

breadingbutter posted:

i walked away you stupid gently caress. what is wrong with you.

was this before or after you started masturbating with your erect penis over it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breadingbutter

by Ralp
this thread is making me physically ill.

would it make you feel any better if i teach women's self defense and have actively stopped a rapist before? just not this time and it felt p bad.

• Locked thread