Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
i wake up to a guy casually dropping "yeah i saw a rape" in a conversation and guess what bitch it's only saturday for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
:sidvicious:

ArfJason posted:

i wake up to a guy casually dropping "yeah i saw a rape" in a conversation and guess what bitch it's only saturday for me

ArfJason

breadingbutter posted:

welp. it's been fun, and goodbye to byob if i am getting banned (i was bumming out a few of the regs so i guess i am)

i think it'd be fitting since he would only be able to read the forums and not much else

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

breadingbutter posted:

welp. it's been fun, and goodbye to byob if i am getting banned (i was bumming out a few of the regs so i guess i am)

yeah, its bc you were a real debbie downer

thats what it was

that and our in group vendetta

satsui no thankyou
not getting a good vibe off this rapey dude, kinda bumming me out

ethanol

ArfJason posted:

today I missed trash day again and also somebody in byob made a fool of themselves just another day really

FluffieDuckie

Arnold of Soissons posted:

yeah, its bc you were a real debbie downer

thats what it was

that and our in group vendetta

yeah we're real bitches

corn in the bible

Oh no oh god it's all true!
herf de derf, its ignore a rape time

Sid Delicious

i for one get really sad when i see a breadingbutter post and it really makes my day hard

Sid Delicious

corn in the bible posted:

herf de derf, its ignore a rape time

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Sid Delicious posted:

i for one get really sad when i see a breadingbutter post and it really makes my day hard

it was fun for a while watching him flail about but Im p sick of him now too

Raymond Hog

Rznv

ArfJason

Arnold of Soissons posted:

it was fun for a while watching him flail about but Im p sick of him now too

could have waited an hour or so to see if anything else was uncovered.
we thought it couldnt get worse but then "I teach women jiujitsu and prevented a rape so mathematically it cancels out"

ethanol

breadingbutter posted:

i walked away you stupid gently caress. what is wrong with you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lame probation

super lame

I mean really

wasn't the circlejerk enough for you

fuckin byob

peace

satsui no thankyou

ArfJason posted:

we thought it couldnt get worse but then "I teach women jiujitsu and prevented a rape so mathematically it cancels out"

i teach a class in advanced rapeonomics at my local college for hookers

PIGEOTO

ArfJason posted:

honestly just think he was talking poo poo at the end tbh

serious norman

im pickle rick!!!!

breadingbutter posted:

this thread has kept me from cooking my breakfast. i hope that rape victim is proud of herself.

holy gently caress it's like as soon as something bad happens you should just shut down completely.

I remember when i broke my arm at work (bicycle messenger) i walked my rear end to the hospital because an ambulance is way too expensive.

whatever a thread is a thread sorry it is so unchill.

edgy... :ughh:

serious norman

im pickle rick!!!!

ArfJason posted:

muhc like "yeah i finger my baby infants butthole"

A Time To Chill

welp :stare:ing from the goldmine

Sid Delicious

A Time To Chill posted:

welp :stare:ing from the goldmine

Butt Frosted Cake

its like that scene from saving private ryan where that guy walks away from his friend getting stabbed except instead of a battlefield it's a modern city where police and ambulances can bail you out if you buy enough time

corn in the bible

lesson 1 of self-defense class never go outside or talk to anyone

Looke

fingerblast

sausage paddy
im really surprised that the bicycle messenger who came up with these awesome romantic gifts http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3605555&userid=207515 and is into some pretty cool stuff

breadingbutter posted:

tons of subreddits if you have a hobby or interest you can get plenty of info and feedback from appropriate reddits

i'm interested in:
cooking
knife-sharpening
survivalism
computer games
tits

i've found subreddits for all of these - plus you can make new ones!

reddit's pretty cool imo, i think gbs 2.1 is trying to be reddit lite and failing pretty bad at it.

turned out to be a pussy piece of poo poo

PIGEOTO

does this mean we can continue talking about babybang again?

corn in the bible

if Jett had been walking by he could have used his skill to finger the rapist and make him leave

ZeroCount

i think at this point we should just make I.N.R.I a byob ik he clearly knows us better than we know ourselves

PIGEOTO

sausage paddy posted:

im really surprised that the bicycle messenger who came up with these awesome romantic gifts http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3605555&userid=207515 and is into some pretty cool stuff

turned out to be a pussy piece of poo poo

anyone who is into 'survivalism' is likely a huge pussy piece of poo poo

Looke

ZeroCount posted:

i think at this point we should just make I.N.R.I a byob ik he clearly knows us better than we know ourselves

Enid Coleslaw

by Ion Helmet

ZeroCount posted:

inri doesnt need to be ik you guys are already eating out of his hand

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless
man byob is p dicked sometimes

playground tough
waow what a pussy

ur a bad man

corn in the bible

I think I should be IK personally

playground tough

Squirrel007 posted:

waow what a pussy

ur a bad man

I hope u lose ur balls breading butter

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless
disclaimer: :chillout: does not apply when you are witnessing rapes. then you should :derp: even if it feels like you shouldn't, because thats just your weak bitch flee instincts telling you the wrong thing to do. breading butter

google THIS

I like how many magical skills and disorders come out when these things come to light

yeah I walked away from a rape scene BUT I am a third degree black belt and teach rape prevention and am fluent in over nine languages, it's just I was off my medication that day and my sadbrains kept me from intervening that one time

but I feel bad about it geez what more do you want

WindmillSlayer

I think his old av of the creepy dude from epic mealtime makes more sense now.

corn in the bible

i ignored a rape but :sidvicious:

NutritiousSnack
mods should not have banned breadingbutter because now he's stopped digging himself a bigger and more hilarious grave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Time To Chill

guys i think we can all agree that we're the REAL rapists for running him out of the yob like that

• Locked thread