Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot

ya really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enid Coleslaw

by Ion Helmet
breading butter do you think that women should have any respect for you?

FluffieDuckie

i am legitimately angry about the words in this thread

nvm no cake

said rapist was probably pretty distracted, you know, doing his rape and all

you could have easily helped that poor girl

you hosed up, admit it

Abysswalker

FluffieDuckie posted:

i am legitimately angry about the words in this thread

don't worry, i'm sure he would have helped if it was you, instead of "some random"

breadingbutter

by Ralp

Enid Coleslaw posted:

breading butter do you think that women should have any respect for you?

you don't know me.

PIGEOTO

but you don't see, she should had martial arts training. rape is an expected outcome for not being trained in martial arts.

breadingbutter

by Ralp

The Green Calx posted:

said rapist was probably pretty distracted, you know, doing his rape and all

you could have easily helped that poor girl

you hosed up, admit it

yeah it's hosed up, i feel legit bad about what happened to her.

nvm no cake

breadingbutter posted:

you don't know me.

we know that you watched a rape and thought to yourself "nah she's fine" and kept on going

this is all i need to know to decide that youre a lovely person

breadingbutter

by Ralp

PIGEOTO posted:

but you don't see, she should had martial arts training. rape is an expected outcome for not being trained in martial arts.

look: you're twisting my words around. i hope you're enjoying the rape thread.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

don't you mean some random

PIGEOTO

breadingbutter posted:

yeah it's hosed up, i feel legit bad about what happened to her.

do you feel bad about being such an abhorrent human being who did not do a single thing to prevent an In Real Life rape from occurring to another person and instead going home to masturbate about witnessing a rape and wishing you were the rapist instead?

FluffieDuckie

The Green Calx posted:

we know that you watched a rape and thought to yourself "nah she's fine" and kept on going

i'm pretty sure he thought "sucks to be her. i don't want to get hurt" which is worse

Enid Coleslaw

by Ion Helmet

breadingbutter posted:

you don't know me.

i dont see how i could when i ask you to tell me about yourself and you tell me to piss up a rope. why are you being so hostile? i was genuinely interested in your side of things but i guess you would prefer if i made jokes about you jerkin off or whatever

something9999

I.N.R.I posted:

If you saw someone getting raped in an alleyway by 2 guys you would stare at the ground and walk away really quickly.

nvm no cake

im not even trying to make fun of you here. i reserve that for normals who dont watch rape happen and keep walking

this thread is making me sick

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

breadingbutter posted:

o. well poo poo happens on the street at night, so... yeah man sorry i'm not some cool superhero or whatever minding my own buisness like a regular person. i walked away you are a dumb op.

uh

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

breadingbutter posted:

nah i avoid fyad. and raping people isn't cool: i saw that happen once and i feel like a big coward for not stepping in for that girl (even though i could have been beaten up, stabbed, etc.)

uh

weird

by zen death robot
i dont see what the problem is, sure he watched a rape, but a) he felt real bad about it honest, and b) even though he kinda messed up by not doing anything that time, he did his part to prevent rape by telling inri to stop asking people to rape

Corridor

satsui no thankyou posted:

I'm the true victim here, as although I did nothing while another person was violated, you saying rape reminds me horribly of my guilt and is very triggering. Please, don't joke about rape, especially not the rapes I have enabled.

breadingbutter posted:

this thread is making me physically ill.

would it make you feel any better if i teach women's self defense and have actively stopped a rapist before? just not this time and it felt p bad.

lmao it's true

PIGEOTO

thank you, Enid Coleslaw, for posting this thread and alerting us to some of the serial sex offenders that post on these forums

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

breadingbutter posted:

felt pretty bad about it for awhile if you check the original thread. sorry i don't feel like ending up in the hospital because some random is getting raped. i know BUT IT IS A GIRL sorry.

man what

nvm no cake

there's no such thing as super heroes in real life, btw, jackass. so youre saying that every woman who gets raped doesnt deserve help, because you dont have literal super powers?

go gently caress yourself

satanic splash-back

apt gangbang posted:

i dont see what the problem is, sure he watched a rape, but a) he felt real bad about it honest, and b) even though he kinda messed up by not doing anything that time, he did his part to prevent rape by telling inri to stop asking people to rape

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm pretty sure he thought "sucks to be her. i don't want to get hurt" which is worse

I mean thats the story here right?

breadingbutter

by Ralp

PIGEOTO posted:

do you feel bad about being such an abhorrent human being who did not do a single thing to prevent an In Real Life rape from occurring to another person and instead going home to masturbate about witnessing a rape and wishing you were the rapist instead?

yeah i felt pretty bad about it, really bad actually.

i was super drunk at the time and didn't actually see the violent bits, just a girl who had been cornered (also not my neighborhood so i didn't want to get jumped by like 50 dudes or something)

sorry that my self-preservation kicked in and i bailed. still felt lovely about it later.

CestMoi

INRI was right this is really funny

nvm no cake

so, WAIT, you were drunk (probably the best time to fight off two dudes, by the way) and you still said "gently caress it, she can handle this on her own"

FluffieDuckie

i don't think it's funny

nvm no cake

breadingbutter i hope jett fingers you to get the poop out

if anybody deserves this, it is you

satsui no thankyou

FluffieDuckie posted:

i don't think it's funny

probably don't read this thread anymore duckie

Abysswalker

FluffieDuckie posted:

i don't think it's funny

the funny part is he decided telling byob this was a good idea

Corridor

breadingbutter posted:

(also not my neighborhood so i didn't want to get jumped by like 50 dudes or something)

rofl

satanic splash-back

breadingbutter posted:

i was super drunk at the time and didn't actually see the violent bits, just a girl who had been cornered (also not my neighborhood so i didn't want to get jumped by like 50 dudes or something)

sorry that my self-preservation kicked in and i bailed. still felt lovely about it later.

lmao

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
INRI is the real monster for posting funny things and the pasty broke brained retard that witnesses and allows rape is, in fact, very good and chill

something9999
breadingbutter is the most manly macho he man the world has ever been graced with

breadingbutter

by Ralp

Enid Coleslaw posted:

i dont see how i could when i ask you to tell me about yourself and you tell me to piss up a rope. why are you being so hostile? i was genuinely interested in your side of things but i guess you would prefer if i made jokes about you jerkin off or whatever

sorry, i'm being targetted with no small amount of hostility in this thread. as for your original question: well yes i think i do deserve some respect. i work hard and try to help people when i can. i'm not a perfect individual and i do have some deep-seated emotional issues, but yeah you guys are painting me as "that rapey guy" which is pretty great since inri posts here.

FluffieDuckie

satsui no thankyou posted:

probably don't read this thread anymore duckie

i'm morally outraged.

i can't just walk away. unlike that bread person

beer pal

breadingbutter posted:

i know BUT IT IS A GIRL

friggin white-knights, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIGEOTO

breadingbutter posted:

lol, stupid, alcoholic, sex offender

can we get this guy on the fast track for BYOB moderator?

• Locked thread