Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

PIGEOTO posted:

thank you, Enid Coleslaw, for posting this thread and alerting us to some of the serial sex offenders that post on these forums

this + thanks fluffy duckies for linking me to this thred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

breadingbutter posted:

sorry, i'm being targetted with no small amount of hostility in this thread. as for your original question: well yes i think i do deserve some respect. i work hard and try to help people when i can. i'm not a perfect individual and i do have some deep-seated emotional issues, but yeah you guys are painting me as "that rapey guy" which is pretty great since inri posts here.

"i try to help people when i can, just not when it comes to rape"

Corridor

hmm i feel like i might commit a rape or two today, better round up my rape posse of 50 dudes in case of a drunk passerby

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

breadingbutter posted:

sorry, i'm being targetted with no small amount of hostility in this thread. as for your original question: well yes i think i do deserve some respect. i work hard and try to help people when i can. i'm not a perfect individual and i do have some deep-seated emotional issues, but yeah you guys are painting me as "that rapey guy" which is pretty great since inri posts here.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mandatory lesbian

breadingbutter posted:

i walked away you stupid gently caress. what is wrong with you.

lol

Abysswalker

breadingbutter posted:

you've got to be loving kidding me

Highly Unnecessary

breadingbutter posted:

this thread is making me physically ill.

would it make you feel any better if i teach women's self defense and have actively stopped a rapist before? just not this time and it felt p bad.

so you are well versed martial arts and still did nothing? this just keeps getting worse

satanic splash-back

breadingbutter posted:

satsui no thankyou

Corridor posted:

hmm i feel like i might commit a rape or two today, better round up my rape posse of 50 dudes in case of a drunk passerby

the rape bandidos ride tonight

Corridor

breadingbutter posted:

honey i think the internet is not for you, also anywhere outside your house

mandatory lesbian

breadingbutter posted:

lmao

FluffieDuckie

breadingbutter posted:

inri is using shock value to create a stir and try to seem edgy. you in real life let someone be raped.

sorry, you're the bad guy

something9999

breadingbutter posted:

R E S P E C T

Find out what it means to me!

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
*in Rihanna singing voice* I haaaaave some issues, I won't commit, I'll witness a rape, and I'll be glad of it

ron color

breadingbutter posted:

you're making me feel bad

FluffieDuckie

Arnold of Soissons posted:

this + thanks fluffy duckies for linking me to this thred

you wanted us to report people. this seemed like a good start

breadingbutter

by Ralp

The Green Calx posted:

so, WAIT, you were drunk (probably the best time to fight off two dudes, by the way) and you still said "gently caress it, she can handle this on her own"

no it was "well there is a dark alley in the middle of the night there is a dude cornering some girl should i step in or bail". i had finished a 10 hour work shift before showing up and dancing so i was already exhausted, so... i didn't want to see that go down so i fled.

sorry i'm not a big macho guy like you guys. in fact i'm pretty not strong and was crippled at one point in my life.

in retrospect maybe i should have risked my neck to avoid guilt and shame.

beer pal

oh he was tired. from working.

treasured8elief

FluffieDuckie posted:

i am legitimately angry about the words in this thread

oh my god this :(

FluffieDuckie

treasured8elief

breadingbutter posted:

what the hell is wrong with you

mandatory lesbian
whoa, that girls getting raped! well, it's not my problem *continues strolling down the street, whistling*

Saagonsa

breadingbutter posted:

o. well poo poo happens on the street at night, so... yeah man sorry i'm not some cool superhero or whatever minding my own buisness like a regular person. i walked away you are a dumb op.

breadingbutter posted:

felt pretty bad about it for awhile if you check the original thread. sorry i don't feel like ending up in the hospital because some random is getting raped. i know BUT IT IS A GIRL sorry.

breadingbutter posted:

i walked away you stupid gently caress. what is wrong with you.

breadingbutter posted:

yeah i felt pretty bad about it, really bad actually.

i was super drunk at the time and didn't actually see the violent bits, just a girl who had been cornered (also not my neighborhood so i didn't want to get jumped by like 50 dudes or something)

sorry that my self-preservation kicked in and i bailed. still felt lovely about it later.

breadingbutter posted:

epic poo poo dude

breadingbutter

by Ralp

Highly Unnecessary posted:

so you are well versed martial arts and still did nothing? this just keeps getting worse

i was exhausted from work and a dance party att

beer pal

ugh just what i need, after a long day filling out expense reports

weird

by zen death robot

breadingbutter posted:

no it was "well there is a dark alley in the middle of the night there is a dude cornering some girl should i step in or bail". i had finished a 10 hour work shift before showing up and dancing so i was already exhausted, so... i didn't want to see that go down so i fled.

sorry i'm not a big macho guy like you guys. in fact i'm pretty not strong and was crippled at one point in my life.

hahaha you're seriously loving garbage dude

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i think we can all agree that the worst thing to come out of all of this is that breadingbutter has been shamed on an internet forum

I.N.R.I
Rape FTW

FluffieDuckie

breadingbutter posted:

really really tired guys

Abysswalker

breadingbutter posted:

you should have risked your neck to stop someeone from being raped, not to save yourself from shame, gently caress off

satanic splash-back

breadingbutter posted:

breadingbutter posted:

i could have stopped another human being from being permanently emotionally and possibly physically scarred by at least attempting to intervene but im pretty fukken tired bro

satsui no thankyou
little did I know that while i danced the night away with maria, i also danced away the energy to open my mouth and say words loudly

nvm no cake

so let me get this straight.

you actually thought to yourself about helping her, but decided against it?

i hope im never getting raped in a dark alley in your neighborhood

PIGEOTO

breadingbutter posted:

You are extremely a piece of poo poo and the next honourable thing for you to do would be to get an elevator to the top of the nearest and tallest skyscraper, and throw your loving sorry rear end off.

CestMoi

I.N.R.I posted:

Rape FTW

Enid Coleslaw

by Ion Helmet

breadingbutter posted:

as a survivor of multiple sexual assaults id just like to say thanks, possibly

mandatory lesbian

breadingbutter posted:

if i dont look at the girl being raped and ignore her cries for help, its like it didnt even happen

something9999

breadingbutter posted:

seriously ban this piece of poo poo

Chump Farts

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

breadingbutter posted:

well at least you had fun at the party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary

breadingbutter posted:

if you had shame you wouldnt post about it on the internet

• Locked thread