Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Frosted Cake

ArfJason posted:

sees rape, does literally nothing
sees a guy he doesnt like posting on an internet forum, spends literal hours refreshing and replying

once rape culture is abolished he won't need to walk away from any rapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake

ArfJason posted:

*walking at night, breadingbutter witnessess a rape*
breadingbutter: wha-... that girl... is getting raped!
*breadingbutter looks at the camera, smiles, shrugging*
breadingbutter: aw shucks, my arms and legs are all tired from that 10 horus work shift, better hightail it home!
*it starts to dawn, the first chords of "I'm walking on sunshine start playing" as birds fly away and the camera is fixed behind breadingbutter, who walks to the horizon with his hands in his pocket, whistling the melody of "I'm walking on sunshine" as it starts playing. Camera pans to the sky and credits roll*

Butt Frosted Cake

Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love it is a hunger
An endless, aching need
I say love it is not walking away from rape

Butt Frosted Cake

its like that scene from saving private ryan where that guy walks away from his friend getting stabbed except instead of a battlefield it's a modern city where police and ambulances can bail you out if you buy enough time

• Locked thread