Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Royal W posted:

Why did I have to find out that this game was updated?! After spending a few hours last night in a new sandbox game, I'm considering tearing everything down and starting from scratch, with all my updated tech. Does anyone else do this, or am I the only one with a crippling lack of organization and foresight?

Nope this is me too, I can't plan for the life of me. At least you don't lose resources when breaking down equipment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

I don't really mind watching a video of someone starting from scratch. I enjoy seeing how different people start off their maps and progress, mainly because I'm pretty unimaginative and it gives me ideas. :shobon:

But I do see how it could be boring to some people. Heck you could just do a video starting from scratch but put a link to the time in the video to when the cool stuff starts maybe?

I completely forgot splitters existed, but now they've helped me get my first fully automated iron and coal production started.