Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rent
Jul 20, 2004
Steal the warm wind tired friend
gently caress, this game looks like it has become a lot better. Graphics look a lot better than before.

I used to have dreams of loving ore factories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent
Jul 20, 2004
Havent played this game in awhile, and re-doing the campaign to get used to it. Problem with inserters: what am i doing wrong, why won't this guy insert any fuel?

Rent
Jul 20, 2004

Retro42 posted:

One of the big un-mentioned caveats to inserters is that they fill up the target to a point. Meaning ONLY 5 coal instead of a full stack. Also, boilers will only be fired up if one can keep the water temp high enough. Meaning only the first will be active if it's the only one needed.

Short answer: Not inserting fuel because it doesn't need to right now.

I should add that all of these were empty. I just took the pic at the wrong time

Why won't this put the plates in the box???

Why did I get bad at this game? It won't grab a SINGLE one

Rent fucked around with this message at 06:37 on May 16, 2014

Rent
Jul 20, 2004

The Shortest Path posted:

Do you not have any power, or something?

No, everything has power. Surely I'm loving something up.

Rent
Jul 20, 2004

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Have you tried rotating the arm 360 and picking up the box and put it back down?

Started a new map and everything seems fine :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent
Jul 20, 2004
Trains are really hard for me. I can manually drive my train and it's fine, but when I try to tell it to automate it says no pathing