Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
op if someone offers you a fireball shot, take it, itll be your rite of passage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
op you should learn to make lovely 'wine' out of juice you can get drunk really cheap

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Sauska posted:

It helps prevent stds, though, so it might be a good option for you.

I haven't heard of this before. Is it really true?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
if you get a cut, what do you put on it to prevent infection and kill germs! Alcohol, right?

so to kill germs inside you, put alcohol inside you

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

jackyl posted:

if you get a cut, what do you put on it to prevent infection and kill germs! Alcohol, right?

so to kill germs inside you, put alcohol inside you

you gotta pour it straight into your peehole so it swishes around your dick

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
op chug gatorade and eat a multivitamin before you pass out you're welcome

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.
OP here is a pro tip for you:

Don't drink any alcohol and smoke weed instead (becuz it owns and alcohol doesn't)

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Kumquat posted:

jk but it is kind of weird for a grown man to roleplay as a 16 yo gril

even on a comedy internet message board such as this

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

steinrokkan posted:

Absinthe is great for beginner drinkers, it tastes like candy and can be casually chugged from the bottle.

I don't care if you're being snarky, absinthe is way too loving expensive to just drink straight from the bottle. The fact that you're supposed to water it down is what makes it last longer.

What I don't get is why they don't just go ahead and make pre-watered-down absinthe. Just mix water and sugar with it, sell it for cheaper, and then people wouldn't have to deal with all that poo poo with sugar cubes and fancy spoons. I mean, who honestly just keeps sugar cubes laying around for any purpose other than preparing absinthe (or dropping LSD onto)?

Rather Dashing posted:

This isn't real. You aren't real.

It's like she's just reading from a list of poo poo that high school boys fantasize about when they have a crush on a girl... "Oh man, I bet she totally wants to drink straight vodka but she's never done it before, she's inexperienced and wants to give me the first blowjob she's ever given and she's just going to go for it..."

Next her parents are going to buy her a Corvette, which she'll use to take her first Blowjob Buddy to the prom. She'll give him a handy on the way there, then once they're crowned King and Queen of All Proms Ever, they'll run away and get married. She'll blow him on the altar. The End.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
Don't smoke any cigarettes in case you end up being unable to stop smoking cigarettes.

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)

Kumquat posted:

jk but it is kind of weird for a grown man to roleplay as a 16 yo gril

even on a comedy internet message board such as this
I thought he was roleplaying as a 16 year old gay guy based on his profile saying male.

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

King Vidiot posted:

I don't care if you're being snarky, absinthe is way too loving expensive to just drink straight from the bottle. The fact that you're supposed to water it down is what makes it last longer.

What I don't get is why they don't just go ahead and make pre-watered-down absinthe. Just mix water and sugar with it, sell it for cheaper, and then people wouldn't have to deal with all that poo poo with sugar cubes and fancy spoons. I mean, who honestly just keeps sugar cubes laying around for any purpose other than preparing absinthe (or dropping LSD onto)?
because dumbasses who think absinthe is super crazy will pay $lol dollars for horrible licorice tasting garbage

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Alternatively, you could drink until you get a light buzz and cut yourself off afterward. That way, you won't make a complete fool of yourself.

When the cops come to bust your underage drinking party, you'll have the cognitive wherewithal to make your escape without hanging yourself by the bro-collar from a fence post.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
will you suckle my dilz, OP?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

may contain peanuts posted:

I thought he was roleplaying as a 16 year old gay guy based on his profile saying male.

Oh poo poo, sorry OP, didn't mean to be so heteronormative. I hope your first drunken gay blowjob goes well, Agent 47.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Is OP drunk yet?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SnowblindFatal posted:

Today it's gonna happen! So excited!

Hey, I was kinda wondering, if it's possible to get an std from a blowjob?

Yes, you can get STDs from giving a blowjob.

"Several sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV, and viral hepatitis can be passed on through oral sex." -- http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/4-things-you-didnt-know-about-oral-sex

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

Oh poo poo, sorry OP, didn't mean to be so heteronormative. I hope your first drunken gay blowjob goes well, Agent 47.

I think my cover has been blown.

Haha just kidding this party is awesome Im so drnk here. Gonna make my move soon.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

"drunken would-be rapist beaten by high school students"

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

LorrdErnie posted:

op you should learn to make lovely 'wine' out of juice you can get drunk really cheap

Ah yes, the mythical "lovely" wine that somehow tastes worse than all the other wine

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

King Vidiot posted:

I think it's because some weirdos like to make adding the water/sugar it into some kind of ritual. And I've heard some people are particular about it like (like ice water only or whatever).

Or maybe it's a huge conspiracy from the slotted spoon and sugar cube industries. :tinfoil:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Getting drunk owns.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

King Vidiot posted:

The first time I had absinthe I ended up drinking it out of a bottle and it was one of my best nights out. I can heartily recommend it - either you will enjoy it or you won't live to regret it.

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Ah yes, the mythical "lovely" wine that somehow tastes worse than all the other wine

Tons of cheap wines are pretty good, but lots taste like bitter watery mess.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

Is OP drunk yet?

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

is op blowing dudes in the bathroom yet?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Randarkman posted:

He never stopped

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
OP When you get drunk and come back, angrily talk poo poo to me for calling you gay

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Kimmalah posted:

I think it's because some weirdos like to make adding the water/sugar it into some kind of ritual. And I've heard some people are particular about it like (like ice water only or whatever).

Or maybe it's a huge conspiracy from the slotted spoon and sugar cube industries. :tinfoil:

I guess that makes sense. The manufacturers have to maintain the illusion that there's some kind of air of "mystique" around absinthe, and that they're following age-old recipes and the only real way to drink absinthe the way the old artists used to is to slowly drip ice water over sugar cubes for an hour. I tried that with a lovely cheap pitcher and I just wound up with water all over the counter and floor.

I still take it with water and sugar but now I basically just use table sugar and water, dump it in and stir it. The stuff's pretty nasty straight-up, but with water and sugar I think it's actually pretty tasty. On the other hand, you could just get anise-flavored candy and do straight shots of good vodka for cheaper.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
poo poo op if it's not too late, a piece of advice:

if u can't feel your face, you're in the right place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
absinthe always made my guts feel kind of different the next day
not bad, but, I dunno weird.

Also I used to start out ok and then unconsciously make them stronger and stronger till I couldn't taste anything and my mouth felt antiseptic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Yeah, I've drank straight absinthe before, but it's usually after I'm already drunk to the point where I don't notice the taste. When you've had a few, absinthe just turns into expensive Jager shots.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
drink a lot all the time

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Randarkman posted:

Haha, Ionly blew 1 though he cuouldn't get it up so it was kinda awkward :(.

Snuggling with a nice cutie atm. We're about to open some sparkling wine. This is the best timne of my life.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

SnowblindFatal posted:

Haha, Ionly blew 1 though he cuouldn't get it up so it was kinda awkward :(.

This is why you have to make sure the guy's also gay before you blow him. I guess someone should've told you that before you tried.

Sorry, dude! Have fun with the rest of your night!

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
This has been one of the most oddly entertaining threads I've read in the longest time.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
op you inspire me to go to the hotel bar

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

SnowblindFatal posted:

I haven't heard of this before. Is it really true?

You bet your rear end (and if you don't buttchug, you basically are)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

gender illusionist posted:

op you inspire me to go to the hotel bar

ive been there already without inspiration

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Tokit posted:

OP here is a pro tip for you:

Don't drink any alcohol and smoke weed instead (becuz it owns and alcohol doesn't)

You're a poo poo nozzle for thinking there's any difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
OP if you suck off every dude with a willing pecker you will get diseases.

• Locked thread