Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
I haven't played this game for something like a year but I'm still going to follow the thread because it's great fun to read about how badly TDH does these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
I was just wondering - since kidnapping was basically the best way of earning money before, how the gently caress does money enter the economy? You have kidnapping hour and... what else?

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

PassiveSentence posted:

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23342&sid=e9199147b9c174bf44762f99016cc3ef

In today's episode of Crazy Jianghu Adventures, brave soul Inanue-Mersin tests the waters of Snail and illegal ding buying.

I hope this guy doesn't wear tin-foil helmets to stop the government and aliens from probing his mind :psyduck:

I love this and I really badly want it to all be true. I want to know everything about the Snailluminati and its New Jianghu Order.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Third World Reggin posted:

Swordsman Online Badwords.txt

The duplicates are in the actual file.

Thank god they censored "cooter", don't know what I'd do if I saw that filth in my online game about martial arts in China.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
Your appointment to JIANGHU will be finalized within the week - I've already discussed the matter with the GMs.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Super Space Jam 64 posted:

Sad to see Wushu swirling ever further down the bowl, but I guess it was inevitable.

You see so many empty posts from WoW players about how the game "isn't the same" and how "Blizzard killed it" that it's kind of unsettling to see a game that is legitimately killed by poor direction and management.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

ArdanSortek posted:

Man, I knew they are dumb, but why are they still playing this game? Is it machismo? Are are they so bored that lording over a dead game on a dead server and talking to each others' sockpuppets the more entertaining alternative?

They've got exactly what they've wanted since goons first swarmed them way-back-when - unchallenged power. It's pure machismo, and I guess "victory" via everyone else leaving the game is victory enough for them. It vindicates all the hundreds of funbucks they bought because they're the most powerful now - despite the fact that they were pretty much steamrolled any time they weren't buying gear/skills or exploiting bugs.

TDH are among some of the poorest sports I've ever seen in games.