Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.

Sodomy Non Sapiens posted:

2) I'm Australian and my ping will probably suck horribly. Scholar still viable or would Tangmen be the way to go for dart funtimes?

Tang is possibly the worst to play with high ping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Third World Reagan posted:

I am happy you were not in pirates of the burning seas where all the goons would find a trash item at level 1 that was marked a higher rarity than it should be then ask if anyone needed it then try to throw it in the guild bank where we had 500 more of said item.

Or the guy who asked what does more guns on a boat do.

This is literally every goon guild i've been in or led to be fair.

Not that I help the issue.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Congrats, you just founded the furry sect.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Rynoto posted:

More games need free-for-all murder fests over stall space.

I miss chucking a couple darts at random people and spending 20 minutes running away and cheesing dueling arenas with the one throw set

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Rynoto posted:

I still have a soft spot for rigging a school competition by repeatedly divebombing the leader off the side of a cliff so that they missed it. That cliff needed a good five minute climb again too.

The day I figured out that you can use the one shout/aoe knockback skill that doesn't do damage to push people around without breaking their the synchronized dancing training was the best day. I pushed so many groups off the drat waterfall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Third World Reagan posted:

Yes. The game files had 4 lines about a map in a horses rear end in tangman town.

I managed to get the random event for 1 part of the map but needed 3 more.

I remember sitting in a desert for like an hour with you waiting to see if some random event happened. I miss mmos having crazy hidden stuff.