Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Rynoto posted:

And then at the end of the day if you were a member of a school that cared about pesky little things like rules you'd be stuck doing lines as punishment while sitting next to said rival members and wondering why you were still playing this bizarre game. That or stuck in jail while playing board games for quite significant amounts of time usually, again, with the people you were just fighting.

Haha wtf, what does doing lines even mean? Is there a mini game where you have to hand write poo poo over and over again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I hope the second one is as hilarious because goddamn do I want to play

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I guess you could PM the mods directly to check and if you get the wrong guy hope they point you to the right one? :v:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Hy_C posted:

My favorite part was watching goons repeatedly fall into the trap known as goonunisn while Delamore traded it away for paintballs.

what was Goonusin?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I want to believe

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I've heard there's guild v guild pvp and some open world stuff in limited areas, has anyone got more info on that?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

All the millions of Chinese gamers just live in a world full of Bitcoin miners, keyloggers, and constantly getting their PCs hijacked and they just don't give a poo poo I guess lol

Xun fucked around with this message at 09:41 on May 22, 2021

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Have you figured out how the actually use the wardrobe system? No idea how to get the special currency to switch appearances but I've been loving around with other stuff

BurningCourage posted:

Are there any eu goons playing around on the SOLO beta?

I am!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

There does seem to be some sort of open world pvp in the works with a pvp zone and a karma system outside of that. You can only pvp max level players though

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

There's a SOLO thread here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968463

There's a discord link on the last few pages to an NA goon guild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Gona have to vote for the tub here