Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Oh hello, returning hermit hero bonus. I will definitely take 30 days of VIP for free that will let me max 3rd Internal without actually having to do work.

Zhangiev shall return to the battlefield where he shall continue to be a useless Shaolin without Goosestep, but drat I'm going to have that internal maxed. So any compelling reason to reapply to the guild, or really to stick around at all once I satisfy my compulsions?

E: And yes, I am reading through the thread to catch up too.

Unhappy Meal fucked around with this message at 15:35 on May 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Haquer posted:

Also, we were just testing kidnapping and we were getting unbound outside of the kidnapping time so we have no idea what's going on! :confused:

Chinagame, obviously. Also what password does my mail want to actually detach stuff?

E: Apparently I set that password at one point, who knew.

Unhappy Meal fucked around with this message at 05:07 on May 9, 2014

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

randombattle posted:

Haha wow they are just guaranteeing that bots will get all of the money from kidnapping now.

Also a long time from now there will be an update that let's self recollection go absurdly high and make it the best internal in the game.

I knew maxing it out was good idea.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

neogeo0823 posted:

The School of Kung Food?

It would need a giant meat cleaver sword.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

HapiMerchant posted:

so if you have less then 900 evil, you can only get 100 a day? time to farm I guess.

Nah, the 0-900 is your total alignment value good+evil.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Ugh. Hat and outfit? I would have worn the crap out of it for a reasonably priced hat, but 150 gold for everything is just too much.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Okay, but who's the guy in white?

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Ah good, I somehow lucked out and chose the correct school. Sun & Moon has chain and pile driver. I am pleased.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Grithok is the fattest nerd, and has forced me at cheeto point to post in the thread to say that I'm Zhangiev

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Third World Reggin posted:

Yah the east lady and the first character you find are out of books and you are just like, welp.

Lady/Immortal East is the best, the splendid drunken swordsman is also pretty good, if only he wasn't beaten up all the time. Swordsman feels way more like a Chinese epic than Wushu's addled melodrama.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

The best part about that is all you really needed to do to be an officer in GTC was offer to lead poo poo. If you wanted to create events for goons and lead during school wars or whatever, you just had to step forward and do it.

Really? I just woke up one day and found out Grithok had recognized my name when he was bored.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

aleksendr posted:

http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/578

A character purge in a mmo ? Has anyone ever see such things before ?

I know Snail Usa servers are Hamster powered but in this era of 2TB storage for 80$ are they so stripped for cash they need to purge old char to make room for more gold seller and bots accounts ?

Well... there were all those voting alts that got made for the school head votes.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

The tag we've always deserved.

E: Aw, it's not shitpost.

Unhappy Meal fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jun 22, 2016

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

funakupo posted:

The best part was peasant simulator, aka farming outfit (thank you whoopie that was such a stellar discovery by you). That discovery led to so much mischief: bringing down the servers with over-planting, mafia-ing the seed market to bring down the servers some more with lemons, forcing them to reduce draw distance to handle even more lemons etc.etc. If Snail can simply allow the character designer to include short old women like Mrs. Chu from Sleepy Dogs, I will definitely give wushu2.0 a go.

I'm glad you guys found a way to validate my seed hoarding problem. I was finally free!

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Hy_C posted:

Capcom is a company run by retards that will never do this as much as I want them to.

They already have though and it's even a Chinagame. You could be playing Monster Hunter Online right now!

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

kznlol posted:

OK either it doesn't like gmail addresses, or it doesn't accept "." as a valid part of the address if it shows up prior to @. Had to use my school email.

Fun note for later, Google doesn't care about your "." so add.ress@gmail.com goes to the same place as address@gmail.com, or a.d.d.r.e.s.s@gmail.com. I used this for all my Wushu alts so now I get a dozen emails all at once when they send out notifications. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

I was so happy that my seed hoarding paid off for someone.