Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I need a small break from ESO and the bullshit emperor shinaganagans. Grith how long would it take to get to PVP level and can I do it in less than 3 days if I stop sleeping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

EDIT: for beta, pvp is level 31, and that is like 3-6 hours of play time. Arena combat is 30 or 35, I forget. But open world happens fast.

beta? Isn't this game old as poo poo? Well I'll have to go and read the Op and figure all this crap out. If it doesn't take long then I guess I'm in if I can get in

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Oh well that makes sense now. I guess I'll register for the Swordsman online to see if I can still get in.

EDIT: should I still get Wushu anyways?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Well I got a beta key incredibly fast.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

There's a bot mode you can setup to watch the screen as loot and xp comes in on it's own. Watch netflix while you burn up to forty.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Wolpertinger posted:

Sounds potentially interesting - I guess I'll pop in when the open beta starts, no reason to play a week before a wipe.

Just get the beta key and try it now. I've played two days and have gotten through to lv 38 soon to be 39 and I'm not even grinding that hard. I use the in game bot.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

So are there like 3 people playing this now?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Haroshia posted:

Yep. The grinding for XP is pretty much the worst bit of the game

I just read you started playing Warframe. You know what the main concept of warframe is right?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

GreatestNerdEver posted:

You seem awfully perturbed that people don't want to play Swordsman. It's another lovely foreign F2P that will die just like all the rest.

That whoosh you heard was the point flying by your head I was making where he was explaining the game was too "grindy" and then goes to another free to play game that is just as, if not more, "grindy".

I also guess you're one of the three people that are left?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Haroshia posted:

Stabbing dudes and shooting dudes? I'm not playing it like an MMO, I'm playing it as something to occasionally scratch my shooting game itch.

Yeah the beginning is good for that but, unless you bought other classes, it gets jammed up hunting for alerts. Kind of sucks because the game play is quite fluid.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

GreatestNerdEver posted:

Except you're ignoring the point that some people don't want to get involved in another awful F2P, which is something you need to accept. And no, I quit Wushu months ago, and Swordsman still sucks.

Why would I care if you quit Wushu or think that swordsman sucks? Also you still didn't understand what I said because I wasn't trying to get people into any other games. You just assumed that I was doing that.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Anal Papist posted:

I'm not playing another archeage again unless we can get another goon leader to secretly turn out to be a paedo, or weaponise k-pop, or use tractors to disrupt all trade routes like an irl frenchman because those were the good good things in that game.

My dumb poo poo luck in games will make this happen.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

also debating on getting a chinese phone number to get access to moon light blade

Ummm i'm already working on that my friend who's Chinese says that it looks like the site we looked at only currently has a web based game option and he's trying to get client for what's supposed to be the real game. I just think he's surprised that there's a wuxia style game that a Gweilo is interested in.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

parks and recreation is still the best

That loving Ron Swanson logo I made and the dumb name that let us become such hated group that even when we weren't loving around with people they would try to push us off air ships and chase us out to open waters to kill us. I think the highlight was loggin in after at the end of a work day and noticing that I was flagged a criminal again for the 30th time

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Hy_C posted:

That was the worst thing I have ever participated in. I felt horrible for promoting joining them as a good idea and believing unji wasn't an autist. Even worse was that I thought Feedz would do something about unji. On the bright side I realized no game is ever worth that hassle and won't fall for that poo poo again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqxHxsvtcl8

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

to be honest though the problem was that we wanted bigger ships and dumb poo poo like any game and being part of the shitbirds let us do that carting poo poo for stars

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

for fucks sake

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

join rebellion

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I like your av

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Drinkfist never gives me anything cool fun or annoying. Well except a headache

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Kylra posted:

Stop making me think there is news on neo-neochinagame.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Someone asked me to either find a chess playing monkey or shifty eyed korean and I started stealing images from the older threads, then figured I'd go watch kung fu hustle instead.

I found a few things, here you go.

http://tindeck.com/listen/elto

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_noj953YPBs1rzxycz.mp4

http://imgur.com/a/5yK5X

http://imgur.com/a/30LOa

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

hahahaha what the gently caress is this

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Wow holy poo poo this doesn't look fun at all. I'm still going to play it but it doesn't look fun

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I just really want a game where we can run fort goof retard and go and be needless violent to other players.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Random person joins group and jumps up and down. Resets boss

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Pavlov posted:

Thanks! Downloading now. It's funny, I just got PMs because I finally felt the need for a report button. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll have 500 dumb questions to ask.

You need to turn it on so we can send messages, silly billy.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

kznlol posted:

Can you airtank bosses

this is the only thing i will ever care about again

Pavlov will let us know....

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

ah yes a broken face simulator. Here I come!

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Time to turn into a cartoon villain

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

I'll come as Master Roshi.

I'll be the guy who is his brother in a suit of armour

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

This is me playing a game where I don't understand the language

Grithok there is a rabbit on my map. What does the rabbit do Grithok?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Grithok!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

What is this Grithok???