Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

every so often i open mmo hmo and i see posts in this thread and i have fond memories of BATMAN SQUAD with grithok and friends and playing really lovely pve dungeons and having other guilds cheat to beat us in pvp.

so what do you guys actually play in here now? :v: that tiger knight game looks pretty fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

The bad games crew still plays random bad games together.

When we played BDO, we created two guilds. One called goontang to get all the idiots and another called parks and rec for bad games crew.

Most of us though just play random bad games and are always waiting for a good game to hit steam. It will never happen.

There are no good games, only an endless cycle of bad decisions and wasted time made enjoyable by the company you share them with.

Tiger knight looks radical as gently caress though.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

i miss wuxia movie night and was thinkin about introducing my friends to some, we used to have a fuckin amazing playlist back in the day. does anyone have it still?