Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
Never played this game, although I kinda considered it before. Downloading now, but what should I be expecting going in? Also, if I like to run in and beat people up, the beggar/drunkard class is a good one for that, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Applied to the GoonTangClan, Mederlock ingame

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What the hell is 'Battling in Jianghu Daxia Pack' and is it something I should toss? Also how in the world do I expand my bag space?

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer
My goodness, this new player experience is loving terrible. Halfway through the school story quest line and I've just been :psyduck: the whole drat time. Is the PVP combat and goon shenanigans really worth it?

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Haquer posted:

Once you're done with the school quests they're done forever. The initial questing is basically the only questing that's forced upon you in the entire game (unless you plan on swapping to a faction later).

Oh okay, if that's the case then that's no big deal.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

angerbot posted:

It helps a lot if you can find the whole experience "charming" and kind of think of Chinagame as a puppy with diarrhea or something. Not the puppy's fault! Oh, Chinagame.

This is kinda how I've been looking at it, thanks to autopathing making things a lot less tedious

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Okay, applied to Goontangclan, this time for sure. It seems the first time it let me click the button to apply to join but that was during the tutorial before it actually lets you join a clan

e: nvm that was fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Haquer posted:

Also, we were just testing kidnapping and we were getting unbound outside of the kidnapping time so we have no idea what's going on! :confused:

This is still the case if people wanted to get some chinabucks. Also, how do I kidnap without getting the 60 minute debuff about the authorities suspecting me of kidnapping?