Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoove
Aug 13, 2012

...and goes down easy
Did anyone ever get an email when they were banned? I finally got around to downloading and some time to play and both of my high level characters "do not exist" I wasnt into anything that should cause a ban, in fact I logged in some months ago and my main was doing work out in the boonies but after killing some people I got bored and went back to riding bikes. I did have a few ding on the main and secondary, probably hacked and used as gold bots until a ban Im thinking?

Anyone have the support email handy? I cant seem to find it on the site.

And with RGs how are things between chain/nut punch/sword now?

Smoove fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Apr 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoove
Aug 13, 2012

...and goes down easy

FebrezeNinja posted:

There was a something a few months ago and many inactive accounts are cleaned out. You still hear some losses. I'd recommend doing Matrix Auth for some two-factor.

Really? The fate of my riches of ding may have been discovered. Sent an email to support, doubt Ill get anywhere but its worth a try, theres always the 4-5 other alts I was using for crafting but Ill be damned if I remember logins now and im sure I used bogus emails. :bang: