Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

quote:

Killing mobs in the dungeon or world map does not grant you any experience at all.

Grithok it looks like you must have made a typo because you seem to be implying that Chinagame 3.0 doesn't require grinding 2^700 mobs to reach level cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Ok good for a moment I was afraid I'd be able to play the game casually.

Is the silly umbrella class gender-locked?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

drat it china why can't you let my characters dress how they feel in the inside. :ladyeast:

Guess I'll have to not play the manliest umbrella maiden.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Yeah gently caress historicality give me my Fem-Shaolin. Bald is beautiful.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Mile'ionaha posted:

Except historically there WERE Fem-Shaolin.

Ok let me rephrase:

drat it china don't you care at all about historicality? Gimme Fem-Shaolin.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Oh man I can't wait for all those lag-free 128 vs 128 fights we'll definitely have enough people for.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Tolth posted:

If I play this will it be a better game?

Hard to tell but it's not run by Snail so yes.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Please record this so I can laugh along without installing 500 more rootkits on my machine.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Estraysian posted:

So hey Age of Wulin is actually really fun. It doesn't take very long to get to a reasonable level and the ping from the US isn't that bad.

Fool me once chinagame. Fool me once.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Zipline posted:

It's been like a year and a half since I last played Age of Wushu for real, but I had to drop in to say that I'm going to be going to Mount Emei this summer. Finally I will learn- and report back- the proper pronunciation.

Good luck mate, it's got vowels we don't even got in english.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I like how the made all those cool faces but settled on a bland prettyboy.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I too am looking forward to revolutionary advertised features such as 'water effect' and 'texture mapping'.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

From that video, I was able to identify that their Sea System consists of: Having ship assets.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Haquer posted:

The next ArchAge then? :v:

If the gods are kind.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

"Nah gently caress 'im"

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Nah, it's like stock. If you can convince a few people to overvalue something, you can sometimes use them to convince more people to overvalue it. Then the more people you've got tricked, the more reasonable your price seems to people you haven't tricked yet. Ever hear anyone say 'they can't all be wrong'?

It only takes a few hiccups to break the illusion though, and then you get... Archeage.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4FnjQ0jNRw

drat it. I'm never going to be able to finish character customization am I.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Looks like SMITE but more boring.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I had resisted Drinkfist's love. What a fool was I.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Third World Reggin posted:

I am sorry about your autisim

Grithok you sperged out on wushu as hard as anyone. You seriously trying to high horse people on this now?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Zipline posted:

Is Swordsman Online any good?

Depends. Do you have 3+ literal months of perpetual grind in you?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

When Moonlight Blade drops, people will just assume you're the leader out of the MMO-clan conditioned assumption that the one who's yelling the loudest is the one in charge. You can either lead the clan, or not yell at people. We both know the answer to this.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Hy_C posted:

There's a bridge I'd like to buy for some delabux.

Hold on to your delabux. They're like fine wine or bitcoin, the value only goes up.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Third World Reggin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjrHjYxJ1KQ
0:36 Zhenwu(slow swordsman) class skills and resources
4:03 Zhenwu PvP combos
6:15 Taibai(fast swordsman) class skills and resources
9:08 Taibai PvP combos
11:20 Tangmen(hidden weapons) class
15:00 Tangmen PvP combos

The fact the Tangmen get a gender-swapped body double is legitimately pretty cool.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I kind of wish games would do this a little more often, just to free up good unused character names. Gotta nab some good gimmick names.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

For instance: I had a joke alt account beggar that I barely leveled named Bulimia. Now you too can feel justified vomiting on everyone you meet.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Good news from Moonlight Blade. In the grand tradition of Wushu, people are already cheesing bosses. Go to 11 minutes here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRB4vZEkw2o

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Almond Crunch posted:

Anyone else playing the moonlight blade beta? We should choose a server for a goon guild

It's a closed beta right now right? I don't even know how to get a key out of their site.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Jesus. I'd say I hope their game design practices don't follow from their beta testing practices but I think I know the answer.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Can't find a good service to spoof a chinese phone number anyway, and it looks like that's pretty much necessary.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Ok, so I got 970 chinapoints from doing all the non-phone-requiring things. So even if I got the 400 from the 2 phone things, that's 1370 out of 1500 points. If the only other method is 10 points every 2 days then I might as well just wait for the open beta to happen.

Unless this phone registration is different from the one here, then it would only take a week?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Do you have the move where you rip off your shirt and go kaioken?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

If it's an extra qq with the game I'll take it.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Thanks! Downloading now. It's funny, I just got PMs because I finally felt the need for a report button. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll have 500 dumb questions to ask.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

BERGfu posted:

You need to turn it on so we can send messages, silly billy.

Huh. I guess I do.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Eonwe posted:

why are you guys making me want this

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I keep getting kicked for repeat logins, which I think means someone else is trying to use the same account. Is that one of you guys?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

What? No, I'm just using the account Almond posted above.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Ok Almond first question, because I'm not drawing all this into google translate:

What is this ability and why does it want me to use caps lock?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Hey Almond, is there a trick to meditating in front of your master? I idled there meditating with everyone else but I don't think it got me anything.

Edit: Oh I guess your points tick down from 50 instead of up from 0, nevermind.

Pavlov fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jun 11, 2015