Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
I was thinking of playing again but after reading the last couple of pages I probably won't bother. Do any goons still play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

Haquer posted:

The game is all but dead. You might find a goon on another server that isn't Blue Dragon (I think there might be one left) but basically the only people left are pay2wins that still consistently buy everything that Snail puts out. And I mean everything.

That's a massive shame, GoonTangClan was good fun. Oh well, I'll just keep my money and go outside instead.

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

SweetBro posted:

Alright. Ima do it. Ima put on my hazmat suit and wade into this poo poo to answer the one and only question: Who the gently caress still plays this poo poo?

Did you find an answer?

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

Xun posted:

Have you figured out how the actually use the wardrobe system? No idea how to get the special currency to switch appearances but I've been loving around with other stuff
I am!

What's the pvp like? I enjoyed dunking on people with the goon collective in wushu and would like to do that again.