Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I too have my desktop at 1680x1050, but on my laptop the OP comes out a little stretched and difficult to read.

Also, an important note for the first page - FebrezeNinja is the best, she/he took the time to hunt down five third internal scripts for me! Totally awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I fully suggest joining this game! It's really bad and really good and really fun. And you can fly around like a maniac with dashes and stuff. I really like the flying - ask anyone, it's literally all I talk about in game.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Also, if you log in via steam, as long as your steam account is secure no one can get on your account. This is mostly good for new people. This is because you automatically log on if you launch it via steam (and not via the steam folders) and there is no way to log onto those accounts except through steam.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Maybe all the P2W will jump over in hopes of being top dogs with their ability to buy their way through the game.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

If it weren't for goons, this game would be really bad and boring. I can see why it has such a low population - if you don't go in with a big group of pre-existing friends, there's a long time where you wont be doing anything. Ever.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Third World Reggin posted:

Threaten that all goons are going to move to the new server to grief.

Nah, stage some fake drama on the forums, talk about how GoonTangClan is breaking up due to being tired of losing to TDH/HTH/Whatever, and that some of our members are moving to the new server to avoid them then wait for people to bite into it and start trying to start stupid wars with our 'split population'.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Oh good, I was just going to ask if anyone else was having trouble logging in. I missed logging in yesterday due to 97+ degree weather chasing me out of the house, so I'm behind on my internal cultivating!

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

The Orient originally labeled everything east of the roman empire. This includes the middle east, Korea, India, China, etc etc. I can't wait to see how racist the portrayal of other countries is.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

If it ends up being Korean/Japan this will be the best most racist update probably.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Pick Shaolin, clearly. In like a year you'll literally be a god, from what I hear! You'll just hate every moment leading up to that year!

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Do fifty people even play the game? I thought there were like eight people running ten accounts each.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I mean no offense but snail is supposed to be running this game for US areas only, with other publishers handling other areas of the world. It does at least mean I have no reason to log on until like 8pm each day.

And I imagine the market will first inflate as people try to wring money out of the kidnapping botters for one last week, then suddenly crash hard as less money is introduced each day.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I have an issue: To raise my third internal cap higher, I need to 'complete a school patrol task'. However, the school patrol task (Everyday School Patrol)... doesn't work. I killed some suspicious NPCs, turned in the little miniquest, and got no credit for it. So I went to the next three coordinates, and none of the three 'patrol disciples' wanted to talk to me.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Ah, alright. I'm going out for now, but when I get back tonight I'll totally ask a guldie to come die twice. Once I finish this task twice, I have enough FFS scrolls to jump from 23 to 30 max :toot:

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Haquer posted:

Yes and I only have 174 if I recall correctly and each C7 page is 350. Which means the only feasible way of getting it is grinding jade points since combining books is random. Unless Akeenai got one in his massive cache of pages from that event.

Run every noon through every forbidden instance, clearly.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Haquer posted:

Also, the flute counts as a sword so sword lores disguise it. However, this also applies to the flute set so I've been running around playing an umbrella :v:

I don't see a problem here.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Foehammer007 posted:

what level do i have to be to apply to guild?

You just have to pick w school or go run off to join the vagrants.

Question: what is the easiest way to get together groups to do SI? I wanna get emei 4th, and need to start collecting sheepskins anyways.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Can someone spell out how, exactly, I can go 'on leave' from my school? I know I apparently need some certs and... maybe some other stuff? But I have no idea how to get any of it, where to take it, etc.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

madmario posted:

Are you interested in (1) an excursion or (2) going incognito (they're different) or not sure yet?

The one that doesn't cost 8+ Dings because I have no dings.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

FebrezeNinja posted:

I hear the box for six completions of a faction gets one token, and there's a daily instance run quest for bonus tokens.

What counts as a faction to complete? And where can I get the daily instance run quest?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

ponzicar posted:

Faction numbers 25 and below

What does this mean, because it all sounds like chinagame to me.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

To be overly fair, I know that in Korean the word that translates.to date can be used for any outing with friends, family, or girl/boyfriends. Though there are less formal versions used for dating too? I forget - I haven't taken a Korean class in three years, and only was in one for six months. Not sure about Vietnamese.

Is spending thirty dollars on a set seriously worth it though?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Just think of it like this: you spent ten dollars on something that wasn't chinagame. That's a good use of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

So is this Swordsman game fun? I quit Wushu because I couldn't stand everyone being able to two shot me for long enough that that doesn't matter... the Tong stuff looks funny - 'yeah, we have guns. We will shoot you.' is really funny for a wuxia type game in my opinion, but sounds great.