Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Haquer posted:

You instead earned a remarkable red title :swoon:

Did we ever figure out who gave you it?

Wasn't it Haroshia?

He got it when he wiped a goon run in that desert instance and broke the infinite stun boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
i will never hold hands with that

ever

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Haquer posted:

Nat played through some of it on the Chinese servers and said that boss combat actually takes skill to fight instead of being an HP wall (!!!) but that also combat is somewhat ping dependent. No clue if it's as bad as Wushu where the server just takes in the first command it receives so you're literally hosed if you have higher ping but it's there.

please do not disparage my airtanking abilities :(

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
wait so what is this game

when can i play it

can i be a school headmaster again

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

HOW COULD YOU FORGET GREEN LIGHTNING MAN?

Rather like wall boss, Green Lightning Man had an ability that would wipe the entire raid with green lightning. As far as we were ever able to tell, he would only decide to cast it if at least one member of the raid was outside of melee range of him. Easy, you'd think - just stack everyone in melee and kill the useless HP sponge.

That's what we thought, too. Then we discovered that he had another ability which triggered within seconds of there being more than 3 people in melee range, which knocked back the entire raid. You do not truly understand Wushu's PvE design until you have spent 5 minutes throwing your body at a boss that throws you back out as soon as you do anything.

He was also an assassin boss, which was amazing.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Haquer posted:

To make him easier in the end for fast runs we had a mangle stack on him with everyone using vertigo dart or the shen needle set with hella dex drugs. And then when he decided to do the jump or you die attack most everyone used breeze sword to stay aloft.

gently caress yanmen

Don't forget how Delamore singlehandedly caused like 400% inflation in the poison market once we realized every level of poison triggered mangle each tick and every level of poison triggered it separately. The amount that was paid for the 1hp/3s DoT poisons was hilarious.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
Doesn't a rift require that there be enough players to occupy both sides of said rift

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I cannot express my love for you in words

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
diminishing marginal utility of wealth, sons

[edit] I dont even know my own jargon

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
hold on a minute

are you the glorious bastard who spammed server messages with napalm/agentorange based messages every time goons won a war against vietblock

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
no more hearts and minds grithok, please

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Pavlov posted:

Good news from Moonlight Blade. In the grand tradition of Wushu, people are already cheesing bosses. Go to 11 minutes here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRB4vZEkw2o

This is the game for me.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Almond Crunch posted:

Please give me questions to investigate.

Can you airtank bosses

this is the only thing i will ever care about again

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
well, it's not airtanking, but it's close enough for me

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
wait does that mean Taibai is "yin yang sword - the class"

[edit] ALSO IS FLYING HORSE IN THE GAME

kznlol fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jun 16, 2015

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Pavlov posted:

There is no flying horse.

im out game is terrible

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Haquer posted:

I meant the patching files

It downloads the 0.7.1 to 0.7.2.exe
then 0.7.2 to 0.7.3.exe

and then doesn't cleanup that folder

I am having weird flashbacks to the days of manually patching WoW.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I dunno back before I quit even if you had full ancient dog beating ping was still a big factor.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I mean yes you could win with lovely ping by just catching someone in a double rage or something, but part of the reason Feedz was so dominant in hoohas was that he didn't have to guess on poo poo like that, and the server would register a hit on things before dudes with poo poo ping could even react to the animation they were seeing.

I was playing from Finland back then and I couldn't even beat poo poo Scholars because in the time between them actually casting a feint and me reacting to it I'd already had my block broken.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I presume this means something like "get out of here you non-cbt pleb"

I can't even draw well enough to get google translate to recognize characters.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Digital Decay posted:

Some KoS guy said that the chargen is open again. Kinda want to wait until the 1st to get the new class though.

im still getting the "account not activated" popup on the server Natalie indicated

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
Note that the server order has changed, in the launcher, the server Natalie indicated is now 2nd region 2nd instance instead of 4th instance.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Pavlov posted:

CARTS CATS

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
i am actually terrible at this game

i have died like 12 times to random quest bosses so far

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Third World Reggin posted:

My current quest.

trying to figure out what zone I am supposed to go to through a nested cart travel dialog option.

If you are level 20-21 and umbrella school (and possibly other classes) it's the 2nd option on the first screen, then the 1st option on the 2nd screen

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I don't understand the boss mechanics in this game. The white bar under their HP bar is, I presume, a block pool of some sort - but even when it runs out and starts flashing bosses will sometimes break out of abilities that I think should be ccing them.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

god help me

both green things autopath to teleport npcs, a different one in 2 different zones. Each npc has like 3 levels of nested options, all of which teleport you somewhere, and you cant teleport back unless you find a horse cart or blow your 10m cd.

i just want this to end

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I can find both NPCs linked in the quest. The issue is neither one does anything but send me to random rear end locations way out in the middle of nowhere.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
why is it an important daily

i'm so antisocial i dont even like partying with people when i can speak the language and play the game properly

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I am also a pretty princess umbrella master.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I managed to join the red faction while avoiding clicking on a single thing that was red.

This is quite an experience.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Almond Crunch posted:

ONE IS DOING THAT DAILY, KZN, SO DO IT

I tried following this advice and it got me murdered.

[edit] I tried again and ended up driving carts. Presumably I was being yelled at the entire way but its all moonrunes to me.

kznlol fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jul 3, 2015

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
So is levelling after the main story questline finishes just doing dailies every day?

I'm pretty ok with this.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
ID generators are pretty easy to find and in the worst case I'm fairly sure you could generate a valid one by hand as long as you had access to location codes. The only hard part is figuring out the checksum digit, really.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I wish I knew what my profession was, or if I even have one.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
I know some people who could use excellent fight against flu.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Pavlov posted:

Press Ctrl+K. If you have a big painting, then you don't have a profession, and can pick one there. If you have some skill trees, you have a profession. Your profession's icon shows in the bottom left corner.

I have a flute icon and google translate wont even reocgnize one of the characters in the name, so thats as far as I can go.

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
On the grinding daily where you just hammer mobs for 15 minutes, the mobs that glow red will kneel down when they get to 1 hp instead of actually dying, then they'll fade away after a few seconds. If you finish them before they fade away (single target), you'll get something like half of your "rage" bar or whatever that resource is called, which makes things a lot faster since you can just spam the rage constantly.

[edit] wait its even better it regens rage over time so you can basically spam rage nonstop for a minute

kznlol fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Jul 10, 2015

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013
We are all magpies here. All know the lure of hats.

I was going to say what's important is that you resist it but then I just blew 25 bucks on e-hats yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kznlol
Feb 9, 2013

Haquer posted:

7:49 AM - Cookie 幸运饼: wushu2 is a survival game too <3
7:50 AM - Haquer™ :^]: yeah how is that going to work
7:51 AM - Cookie 幸运饼: i dunno they only let us play every other weekend and make major changes between versions
7:51 AM - Cookie 幸运饼: esp since a lot of the stuff they had at the start was just waaaaay to extreme
7:51 AM - Cookie 幸运饼: although i enjoyed the concept of cageing away ppl after incapacitating them
7:52 AM - Cookie 幸运饼: knock out cmk and put him away for 5 hours in our own guildbase!

I wouldn't get your hopes up

what's wrong with you this sounds amazing already