Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

Haquer posted:

Febreze asked me to screencap and post, China servers have an extra unlock that we don't have so it's currently assumed it's factions but :iiam:

As long as it doesn't require 1000/2000 turn-ins from unique characters or ungodly amounts of Jackdaw :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Kidnapping no longer gives unbound unless it's the event period, it's all ogre for kidnap bots:smuggo:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
When betraying, you do keep your previous school's meridian levels. Grinding to 4th 30 time.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Upgrade materials obtained through gold points now function like refining jackdaw to green pills: If bound materials are used, the resulting combined material are also bound.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
If you meet the requirements, the 4th set NPC now sells school scripts for 1 cert each. It seems that if you buy the scripts and betray, it is not possible to eat it. Looks like full betrayal Wudangs can't skimp on buying Horse and Circle.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22228

quote:

Hello Friends!

It is that time again. With the onset of the Tempest of Strife expansion, we should all expect changes and bugs. Let's try our best to keep a collection of bugs to squash while detailing our new features discovery.

If you see anything that needs correcting, feel free to speak up!

Please keep this thread to reports or discoveries.

New Features
1. Greedy Human Trafficking Event - The kidnapping activity will only reward Silver Taels (unbound) during the Greedy Human Trafficking Event 20:00-22:00 CDT Daily. All kidnapping activity will always reward Silver Coins (bound) regardless of the time. Starting 20:00 CDT daily, all kidnap activity on all scenes will reward Silver Taels (unbound) until the daily server limit is reached. This amount is closely being monitored for adjustment. The amount is enough to last for 3 hours on all servers currently. (Updated)
2. New Daily Tasks From the Bank Room - These tasks will also reward Silver Taels (Unbound).
3. Script Stealing Changes - Non VIP players may only exchange for bound scripts. VIP players will receive unbound scripts as normal through token exchanges.

Potential Bugs
1. Martial Arts School - Tutorial mission appears in all starting scenes even if player has completed the new tutorial already. To remove these skill books, simply sell them to any NPC. (Updated)
2. Guild Interface - Selection menu lacking black background. http://i.imgur.com/qppJR8R.jpg?1
3. Lore Item Preview - Several newer lores are missing their preview images. http://imgur.com/wN4kBtd http://imgur.com/oz0zKxU http://imgur.com/yQy1ghY
4. Day and Night Environments - Day and night cycles are not matching up. Game time shows evening, however there is clearly day light and vice versa. http://imgur.com/pnGqx8C http://imgur.com/sJbQnLl Sample3
5. Auto Complete Tasks with Silver notes - No longer available (Need Screenshot)
6. Treasure Pages on Gear Set Swap - Does not allow you to place treasures in it. (Need Screenshot)
7. Character Creation - The label "Tempest of Strife" story lines as placement holder text for story lines that are currently unavailable are confusing new players. These story lines are not in the game and locked for play. Need to replace the label text with something more informative.

Confirmed Bugs
1. Saved Face Feature - During character creation, the saved face feature does not work properly. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22231 (Only applies to saving randomized faces, will be fixed in next maintenance)

In Snail We Trust? :shrug:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Substituting a sword for a flute/dagger for a ruler results in a 30% damage debuff. Does it also apply when using a flute as a sword/rule for a dagger?

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Why is rerolling chef weapons for 6 lines of weapon damage such a moneysink? 6 lines of break defense have been more common than the number of REs I've had for the past two weeks.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Daily alignment cap values for the alignment-changing kills farmer

Total alignment: Daily cap
0-900: 100
901-9999: 200
10000+: 500

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

Haroshia posted:

I just noticed it has a Zed (from LoL ) style teleport. Dammit. Now I gotta buy it.

While we're comparing skills to champs in LoL, it also has a Shen taunt that makes a player walk towards you for 4 seconds.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

Our good friend CallMeKing would like to play his favorite song, "Crow" :allears:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

ChienMa duels at the bank with Perish, is this real life?

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

TheRagamuffin posted:

So apparently silver from offline work is broken now? This has happened to me the last two times I've tried to claim my offline silver:

I'm about done with this game for a while anyway, so I guess this is an appropriate send-off. gently caress you too, Chinagame.

Our good friend Dongfang Shiting cannot afford to pay his workers as everyone has been selling people off to the dark-minded trafficker.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

Haroshia posted:

Can't turn a camwhore into an e-housewife.

He didn't have enough heart.

Remember the Peace :taco: 2013-2013

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

The carving of the territories has begun :black101:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
http://www.ageofwushu.com/static/tiger_head_shirt/

The cat people are invading :stare:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

SweetBro posted:

So I finished my 6th identity Shen quest. But I didn't get level 5 skills. Only options left for me are dailies and graduation. Did I miss something or am I going to have to deal with support?

Maybe an NPC sells the higher level skills?

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23174
It's a blast from the past, guest starring bullets guy :kiddo:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Never forget the original nauty animal!

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

Haquer posted:

Let me tell you about masks.

Oh well first let me tell you about kidnapping Jizz's alt

:v:

Anyway, peach killer masks (Night Owl) last 1 Hour or up to 25 kills (HP and IF both count as kills, so 12.5 if you do full kills) whichever comes first. I took the mask to Chengdu and was in combat for nearly an hour straight since most of the people I killed stood back up and tried to kill me repeatedly, especially the public enemy members. Then some PE called in reinforcements and our allies jumped in (not even allies can tell who I am) and helped me murder them because who doesn't like killing PE?

This person alone tried to kill me 5 different times and didn't get me below 70% HP. They are in POMF and that set is hilariously slow so I just used the new double stings set and ruined them. Then they tried to do some retarded flying around attacking me with it deal, so I just parried all their charges and for those who don't know the double stings rage is a ranged rage move so I just kept raging them repeatedly until they died in mid air :sun:

We're going to be testing making masks for other people tomorrow, so stay tuned!

You've started the legend of the Masked Man in POMF chat :allears:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
What's the exchange rate on Wushu Delabucks to Wulin Delabucks?

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
5th inner, faction, Jianghu inner stats and effects updated on that IXTHUA thread, looks like Jianghu inners are the way to go for the path of the ultimate poopsocker.

Can't wait for Snail to put boxes back in the cash shop.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

This can only end well:smug:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Are skills locked to a specific class? Learning other schools' skills was a really big plus for staying in Chinagame.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
http://games.arcgames.com/en/prod/swordsman/game-pack/detail/425-hero%27s-pack

It's nice to see that the mount with the "fastest sprint speed in the game" is available before OB to purchase with cash.

Thanks to that HuatAh war last week, BD will have to wait until next week for the Snowsword Eclipse to happen if it doesn't happen tomorrow. More involved than the Eunuch's last-hit-everything eclipse.

Honor :black101:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23342&sid=e9199147b9c174bf44762f99016cc3ef

In today's episode of Crazy Jianghu Adventures, brave soul Inanue-Mersin tests the waters of Snail and illegal ding buying.

I hope this guy doesn't wear tin-foil helmets to stop the government and aliens from probing his mind :psyduck:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Neutral bloc took sides with us, tokens were dropped. One of the NBlocs had a confession to make.

The people of Jianghu were having none of this :catbert:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

Intoxicate shortly proceeded to kiss the ground. This is probably why successful p2ws aren't Tangmen, ever.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
http://www.ageofwushu.com/static/independence_day_event/

"Event" 4
Item description: Phoenix Perches on Plane-Tree

Doesn't Snail just have the weirdest placeholder images? :allears:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
The GM assured Leffe that the account wasn't hacked anytime between 6/23-7/2, which makes total sense since yuyubaby was selling those blades before those dates. Looks like the ban was a temp one.

Take that, playerbase! :sotw:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

askas posted:

Seems like a couple people were poo poo talking chaos so he didn't want them to get loot. Raid was reformed afterwards without those people and loot was distributed via random.org. Still a very childish way to handle poo poo.

"Is that correct?" :psyduck:

Is the next major patch class 06 gear or that xserver PvP tournament?

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/405

Maybe this time it won't take the whole day for GMs to finally decide to complete the chapter given our current population :allears:

quote:

Forbidden Instance Set

When players complete any forbidden instance except Twilight Village (Easy and Hard) and Green Cloud Castle (Easy), there is a chance for a Forbidden Instance set to appear among the rewards. Players have to roll a dice for it. A Forbidden Instance can also drop Gold and Jade equipment that have no set effects. These singular items will be bound upon equipping. Players can disassemble and refine these items, or reset their attributes.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
PigSlayer's valiant attempt in getting the active members of the server to spam GM tickets demanding a server merge is going to work so well :confuoot:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Jayne's ping is truly low, you are all just jealous and making excuses as to why he dodges all ATC rages :negative:

-said some TDH at the end of last month's Hua

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

This is coming after Age of Wushu gets released on console right :kiddo:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Why are the terrorists trying to train super inners at this point in the server's lifespan? Can't imagine it'd be too useful since 64 Jianghus get the same power level.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Who wants to take a wild guess on the rates of gold vs jade powder and 30day vs perm rabbit from the boxes? :kiddo:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Most sensible - Scholars
Most sexy -
Most knickers showing - WV
Best hats - Beggar

Does Swordsman have streamers who don't stream with delay and run carts :colbert:

PassiveSentence fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Aug 2, 2014

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

Haquer posted:

There still 5-6 regulars with a couple pubbies mixed in actually (goon friends). You very heavily overstate how much I play, honestly. I just got Lightning Returns a few days ago, although I've barely had time to play it due to working 29 hours the last 3 days.

I also play a bunch of Kerbals and FTL when I'm on my computer since they're far more pick up and play than MMOs are (gf, kid, etc). I might idle a bunch in Wushu but I play very little and I usually just kill a person or two and go back to idling. Heiji tried to jump me yesterday so I did my usual walk away (literally) and insult him and then last night EmeiShredder tried to jump me and ate the loving dirt since beggar 4th even at 44 shits out damage like crazy. Before that I probably didn't have a fight for a few days because I don't fight pay2wins.

:frogsiren: Honor alert issued for Haquertal, man the harpoons :frogsiren:

So looking at http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/410, seems like the cross server events are from 12:00-23:50 server. Do we know if we can just keep queuing up for it or does it work like D&T/school rivalry?

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

askas posted:

I believe you can do it anytime during those hours. It is like tornadoes though, VIP can do 10 rounds per day and non-VIP can do 5.

Also, if anyone has any Arhat Fist pages/break weapons you don't want a handful of people are collecting them. You can talk to Violence, Leffe, or myself and we'll tell you what we're doing. Basically Bumba is an rear end in a top hat.

One does not simply get off the bumbacycle :psyduck:

Was looking at the NPC and it looks like the GSS set from cross server PvP are available to 40 people for 1-6 and 15 for 7-8? Unless those tokens for participating are rewarded in high quantities, getting 45k points for the full set looks to be a grind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Age of Beggars helped kill the game, getting firewashings to change to yang/hard is terrible.