Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

askas
Jun 17, 2013
Yes, after betraying my WV meridian was still 144. My school internals and skills are all completely gone as well. Another thing to note is when I tried to betray it gave me an error stating I couldn't be a deacon, elder, headmaster and that I had to remove my treasures. This literally means you need to remove your treasures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

askas
Jun 17, 2013

The doctor is open. Not sure where to get the gold medical needle, but 50 medical points isn't too expensive.

askas
Jun 17, 2013

angerbot posted:

I don't! Chinagame's various medical problems will have to sort themselves out

I'm the best doctor.

askas fucked around with this message at 08:58 on May 26, 2014

askas
Jun 17, 2013

I got the recipe for the gold quality Shen needles that are required to reverse castration. Message Askar if interested. You do need 1 ding worth of npc materials to go through this.

askas
Jun 17, 2013

In the latest Jianghu news Mutou disbanded the turtle raid seconds before it dies and snipes last hit.

askas
Jun 17, 2013

Haquer posted:

I love how loving idiots CONTINUE to put stock in that loving scum of the Earth when his attitude is literally this 24/7.

Everyone "respects" him because he's put the value of a small home into his loving character. Why would you ever respect somebody so loving awful with money.

E: This is time #2 he's mass hosed over people in the alliance. First time was feeding him and Intoxicate up to Sunflower 36 and then saying "gently caress you got mine" and making his poo poo little pay2win guild.

Seems like a couple people were poo poo talking chaos so he didn't want them to get loot. Raid was reformed afterwards without those people and loot was distributed via random.org. Still a very childish way to handle poo poo.

askas
Jun 17, 2013

Haquer posted:

E: Snail took down the servers at 5pm server time for updates. It's already went past script stealing and now into war times. TDH and Rebellion attacked 2 allied bases to try for more captures (it seems they're wanting to capture the entire map before the player population dies completely) and snail looks to be cock blocking them :v:

Seeing as the forum announcement has been updated saying it was extended for an hour, it's looking like Rebellion are out ~12 ding with nothing to show for it. :smugdog:

askas
Jun 17, 2013
Server is back up, went to the suzhou base and no war was happening. I guess if the server is down during the initial countdown the war never initiates.

askas
Jun 17, 2013

Haquer posted:

Eagerly waiting for mutou to start playing it :v:

The guy has literally told me "so what" when I mention he's put the cost of a small home into a video game with his chaos flunkies backing him. loving grown children, man.

And then when they finally do take down the US servers, he'll probably just hop over to another version and do it all over again.

askas
Jun 17, 2013
If you don't own a pet already, this might be an easy way to get in beast villa if anyone was looking to do that. I don't think it will kick you once the pet expires.

askas
Jun 17, 2013
I don't really see how its useless if it's bound and class 6 gear is released tomorrow. Unless I am mistaken I think the powder is still used in upgrading to class 6, as well as the new "raw jade" items.

askas
Jun 17, 2013
I'm dumb and forgot that detail. I think you could give that character an unbound class 3 item and upgrade it with the powder, then upgrade it again with an unbound piece of class 4 jade. Kinda a risk since you wouldn't know what you were getting, not to mention the price in enchanting mats.

askas
Jun 17, 2013
I believe you can do it anytime during those hours. It is like tornadoes though, VIP can do 10 rounds per day and non-VIP can do 5.

Also, if anyone has any Arhat Fist pages/break weapons you don't want a handful of people are collecting them. You can talk to Violence, Leffe, or myself and we'll tell you what we're doing. Basically Bumba was an rear end in a top hat.

askas fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Aug 4, 2014

askas
Jun 17, 2013
There is no rush for golden snake sword, the vendor says the quantity replenishes every Saturday.

askas
Jun 17, 2013
More ruixue.

They're 200L each, he can't seem to figure that out though. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

askas
Jun 17, 2013

Recruiting an offline companion is weird.