Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013
WTF NEW SERVER

also reposting my greatest salt contribution to new thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRq4Hoils6o&t=444s

and my salt contribution yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013
There is another "community stream" today featuring the new factions coming in the new update. Me and PrettyBird will be on it, with Earthquake of course. Stream starts 3 hours from now (18:00 server time, 1 hour before script stealing). It started 15 minutes late last Friday.

Any questions you guys have I will try to ask

iSovereign fucked around with this message at 21:12 on May 2, 2014

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013

Haquer posted:

Going by current rates, more like 8 months. Still a long loving time though.

Honestly, what hosed over the servers the most was them starting up the new servers alongside Blue Dragon when the game launched with those servers being 1st inner only and slowly progressing through unlock quests so we were stuck with the same expansion of the game for something like 5 months instead of the apparently more typical 2-3.

I wish they'd merge all the drat servers already.

Honestly the idea of starts new servers isn't a bad one in some respects - if they are started with the intention to eventually merge them. Wushu is obviously one of the most hostile games to try and play as a newbie, even when I started (most players were ~Max Level). Now everyone is Shock The World+. If you had the choice of picking between a server that every player could dodge everything you throw at them for no apparent reason, or a server in which you're on equal footing, you would choose the newer one.

And this can work too. 4-6 months after new server starts, the majority of the population is Infallible, you merge it with another server. Constant fresh population without the extremely unbalanced early game.

Instead the massive number of VIP alts have lead Snail to believe Blue Dragon has a perfect level of server activity, and they think all new servers will be equally as active, forever, for some reason.

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013
Forum post has been updated, they pushed server maintenance to 12:00pm server time - http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22183

OBAMAA

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013
SERVERS UP

iSovereign fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 7, 2014

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013
After spending like a combined total of 30 minutes navigating the maze of doom, I present: Plum Blossom Island

Also I killed a TDH that was AFK inside the school so she has to go through that maze again

iSovereign fucked around with this message at 22:13 on May 8, 2014

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013
Immortal Island (disguise quest) pictures.
Is this vacation worth all your dongers?

I can't choose any cool face paint or tattoos because I have Sunflower makeup....................

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013
Not sure how many people will be interested in this but the new expo is coming tonight and Snail somehow put together a REALLY good gift pack here: http://www.f2p.com/age-wushu-warriors-ascension-expansion-giveaway

Just shove in an alternate email and click the link and it will get you the code... a 30day or PERMANENT pet that was only available for $600 and a reasonable chance at a free jade powder... Get on it.

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013
http://9yin2.woniu.com/

we're going back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSovereign
Jul 10, 2013
IDK why I felt like randomly sharing this but I emailed the old CM that seemed to be cool as I saw on his LinkedIn profile (no I'm not a stalker) he got promoted to Director at SnailUSA, just to see if he could confirm if Age of Wushu 2 was ever actually happening:

Date was Nov 2017 so... I don't think its happening