Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funakupo
May 9, 2006

the ultimate longterm partner
Oven Wrangler
maybe by then you will be married :sparkles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funakupo
May 9, 2006

Oven Wrangler

call me when I can recreate Mrs Chu from Sleeping Dogs.

funakupo
May 9, 2006

Oven Wrangler
The best part was peasant simulator, aka farming outfit (thank you whoopie that was such a stellar discovery by you). That discovery led to so much mischief: bringing down the servers with over-planting, mafia-ing the seed market to bring down the servers some more with lemons, forcing them to reduce draw distance to handle even more lemons etc.etc. If Snail can simply allow the character designer to include short old women like Mrs. Chu from Sleepy Dogs, I will definitely give wushu2.0 a go.

funakupo
May 9, 2006

Oven Wrangler
My seed-hoarding skills apparently are my only legacy to pass to younger generations.

funakupo
May 9, 2006

Oven Wrangler
I think it was the camaraderie that set it apart. Sure, a game that I can woo Dongfang with gifts is pretty loving odd, but that task would have been a boring slog without the chat behind it. Gathering mats for the guild upgrades or being babysat thru an instance was always fun for me. Most people would not have tolerated an old woman expat, who is inherently bad at games at that let alone high ping, but you all were always welcoming. I moved on from Belgium and am now in Norway, but I have never found the same absurdly magical mix of good people since then online.