Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Christopher
May 29, 2006
So it's been quite a while since I actually played this game (I hopped in a month or two ago for a day and Goontang was basically dead). I do want to give this game a shot and I qualify for the Hermit Hero reward so that should help me to catch up a bit. Are goons active at all? Back when I played we were pretty much TPing daily and doing school events and goonballs constantly. Is this not the case anymore? Last time I logged in a goon suggested I join some other guild that has absorbed some goons and was much more active. I want to play but I definitely don't want to be logging in to an empty mumble and standing around doing nothing for hours. I'm sure the game is definitely not as populated/active as it was when I was playing but I want to try to get the best out of it. What's the status on all of this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christopher
May 29, 2006
Looks like GoonTangClan has 3 members. What clan is everyone in now? Sanguine Goon?

Christopher
May 29, 2006

angerbeet posted:

I'm playing the mobile AoW game, it's just as confusing as the chinagame we all knew and loved, but it's missing some of the charm of the Not Speaking Up Toaists and Judging Buttflys. I did see a pulsating red lantern and have a horrible flashback but I wasn't sure how to do anything about it.

There's a goontang clan that i joined. Is that not us?