Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Inriri posted:

I like to believe that part of the dev team are actively trying to stop the writers from making the actual games interesting. My proof is that they still haven't made a game that's entirely through the eyes of the Helghast.

Also, as someone who loves Killzone and owns a PS4 and Shadow Fall I'd love to contribute once I figure out how to record

The closest they've come is in Killzone: Mercenary. Spoiler for that game Your character does work for the ISA first then halfway through, works for the Helghast at the behest of your PMC leader because you know, mercenary.

Too bad their isn't a proper TV out or a good way to record from a Vita or I'd find the time to help you with this. I'd like to see how you'd analyze the story from it :)

Instruction Manuel fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Apr 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Blind Sally posted:

Yeah, unfortunately Guerrilla has since taken down that website (though it was up for a looooong time). Fortunately, I managed to find screen captures of all that history. :woop:

I remember that website! I messed around with it after I finally picked up a PS3 and got Killzone 2. It seems there's a large amount of lore that really hasn't been touched upon in the games. Maybe saving it for future installments?

• Locked thread