Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

I know it's a gimmee, but the thing that struck me about the ISA logo?

It's corporate. I mean, it looks less like a nation's flag and more like it comes at the end of an infomercial for NutriPharm.

The Helghast's symbol says "We're the baddies", but it also says "We are a nation-state with a military.". They're bad people, but they're people.

The ISA's symbol says "Cayce Pollard is about to start puking her guts out".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

paragon1 posted:

Well then maybe Shadow Fall is one of the scripts he threw out because it wasn't good enough. Every game after the first one has an incredibly dumb plot, Blind Sally knows this. He's lying to you all.

So, Killzone is Titus Andronicus, and the sequels are Timon of Athens?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Delta Green posted:

I say you can never have enough Homer, but nobody listens.

So what if only two works are attributed to him?!

I dunno.

Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie was pretty bad.

(Unlike Shakespeare, who rules.)

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Delta Green posted:

I don't think we're talking about the same Homer.

:thejoke:

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Blind Sally posted:

I love that centuries into the future, it's the Helghast that make sure their schools teach Shakespeare, not the Vektans. I'm not sure what that says about the respective cultures?

That the Helghast have one.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Blind Sally posted:

I heard he was just some guy.

I think that's Brian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

I legit feel sorry for you guys for having to actually finish this game at this point.

The weight of this sad time we must obey; speak what we feel, not what we ought to say.
The oldest hath borne most: we that are young shall never see so much, nor live so long.

• Locked thread