Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

BigRed0427 posted:

Today I wen't and paid a visit to Pro Wrestling Academy and sat in on a class. On Thursday I am going to be taking my first Pro Wrestling class. It's going to be $30 a class and I am going to start at once a week.

It did kind of scare me watching them bump. The ring they were using sounded loud when they hit it and one guy hit one of the steel beams under the ring and hurt his back. I'm just hoping I don't break in half when I do it.

As to the why I am doing this. I just turned 27 this past sunday and I figured now is a better time than any to do it. I always wanted to try it but always felt that I had more important things to do between class and work. Now that I am no longer in collage and am under employed I figured why the gently caress not.

How far are you from the mean streets of Greenwich, CT? I mean it's probably not necessary to become a wrestler but it couldn't hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

He got him good.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Shima Honnou posted:

Translate things like bogan and yobo into American so that we have an idea what you're talking about.

I've watched Mad Max like 40 times I think I can translate...

He's talking about the Nightrider.

• Locked thread