Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

Chokes McGee posted:

Seriouschat though, if you didn't pick Hornswoggle then you can gently caress right off. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

3rd season for me, gunning for the top 20.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

The Goog posted:

I'm in. I think the "Who will Rusev submit?" question is missing a "both" option, though.

Legit this. That match is going to end with Rusev putting both men in the Camel Clutch and both of them tapping (although I guess he'll win over whoever was the legal man).

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Legit this. That match is going to end with Rusev putting both men in the Camel Clutch and both of them tapping (although I guess he'll win over whoever was the legal man).

If this happens I'll give points to everyone as my gently caress up.

I'm not participating, btw, so I'm not trying to rig the game or w/e.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
I did it.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I'm in.

I really hope Rusev submits Lil' Jimmy.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stallion Cabana posted:

I'm not participating, btw, so I'm not trying to rig the game or w/e.

Dude no one cares about that, everyone else who ran the game has participated. Play if you wanna play. Besides, Bard Maddox will probably win again anyway. :haw:

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
My response has been recorded!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I gone and done it.

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
im in it to win it

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

So it turns out that the Cesaro/Swagger/RVD match is Elimination. In this case, 'doing the job' will be the first person to get pinned.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Submitted, and someone, anyone, please try to remind me to do this every month

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

i did thing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I submitted. Is there any way to prevent somebody just putting in another person's name as the submitter though?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Jerusalem posted:

I submitted. Is there any way to prevent somebody just putting in another person's name as the submitter though?

not really, no.

But that's also why I'm making all the results viewable including answers and asking people to post in the thread.

The submission has a time stamp, and if someone says they didn't submit or I see two names I'm going to look for the post with the time stamp and see which one is closer to figure out what's up.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That makes a lot of sense actually, thanks.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I submitted. None of you will win. I am best.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Jerusalem posted:

I'm onto you J-ru! Just because you've never beaten me in a Sheep game, don't go stealing my name just to win! :argh:

All kidding aside, best of luck on this year's predictions!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Hornswoggle's going to win because he has a movie coming out and that makes me sad.

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?
I didn't post when submitted, sorry. I submitted only a few hours after you put the thread up.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Submitted. Go Rusev!

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Last year my downfall was picking John Cena's opponents to win at logical times. This year, I'm going to learn my lesson and start off picking Bray Wyatt. Submitted!

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

I'm in! Maybe this year I can avoid forgetting months.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Stallion Cabana posted:

not really, no.

But that's also why I'm making all the results viewable including answers and asking people to post in the thread.

The submission has a time stamp, and if someone says they didn't submit or I see two names I'm going to look for the post with the time stamp and see which one is closer to figure out what's up.

Oh if im supposed to post in the thread as well then I submitted a thing like a day ago

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

First time doing one of these. Let's see if I'm any good.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

ShakeZula posted:

Last year my downfall was picking John Cena's opponents to win at logical times. This year, I'm going to learn my lesson and start off picking Bray Wyatt. Submitted!

Well the logical time for Bray to win was at Wrestlemania so you actually are learning.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Posted my amazing guesses, this year I hope to take part in every round (I missed two last year) and not finish bottom (I did this twice as well last year).

Go me! (and all the dudes I predicted to win)

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My guesses have been posted (Under my old handle) and I am confident that we will be getting those 20 free points.

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.
I submitted yesterday or the day before. Forgot to post.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
I have very little experience with any of this, which makes it the perfect idea to go ahead and submit!

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Submitted a couple days ago and just tried to edit the RVD/Cesaro/Swagger outcome. It gave me a whole new blank form from the link that I saved. Should I just fill it out again?

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
I'm in.

meeler09
May 24, 2007
Just started watching WWE again so I'm in, sounds like fun.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
In it to win it.

In it to not come in the bottom half it.

In it to lose horribly... it.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Retromancer posted:

Well the logical time for Bray to win was at Wrestlemania so you actually are learning.

I picked him to win there, too :(

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Doctor Goggles posted:

Submitted a couple days ago and just tried to edit the RVD/Cesaro/Swagger outcome. It gave me a whole new blank form from the link that I saved. Should I just fill it out again?

To answer this I'm going to go ahead and this time institute a specific rule for this game.

If you are going to resubmit, you can, but you need to repost your submission timer in the thread. please don't abuse this, because I don't have a way to clear the forms out if you submit multiple times without dropping everyone, so every resubmission means I need to count up another line.

After this one I'll be posting the questions in the topic post, and you guys won't have to submit until you're absolutely sure of the predictions, but you'll only be able to submit once.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
Haven't done prediction game in a while and now in a handy dandy form to fill out? Sure, let's do this.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

also turns out I just figured out how to highlight specific text or cells which means I can green highlight every correct answer then just count it up across.

Fantastic.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I'm resubmitting at 5:51 AM UTC

• Locked thread