Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
Are you gay for fake stickers? Do you want to count down the minutes every day to getting new fake sticker albums so you can open them up and fake glue them to a fake sticker album?

Then the FIFA Online Panini sticker album is for you! Sign up with an account to get started in the fun here.

Every day you get three packs to open up and then you paste those stickers in your album. Of course before long you start getting duplicates and will want to trade those for the stickers you still need. Its really spergy and super lame and I love it.

In past World Cup years we have created groups to help complete our albums. I have made one, others will too.

You are only allowed to open up five packets per day, but you can start off with some bonus packets thanks to ephex sharing these codes with us. Enter them in the redeem box for more sweet, delicious packets.

FIFA-PANINI-PACK
COCA-COLA
FREE-PACK-2014
WORLDS-CUP
OPEN-HAPPINESS
COKE-REWARDS
IGOT-IGOT-NEED
FREE-FIFA-STICKERS
OPEN-2014-PACK
FAN-REWARDS
I-WANT-MY-FIFA-PACK
YOUR-PANINI-PACK
YOUR-2014-PACK
MORE-PANINI-PACK

So create your account. Join up in groups. Post in here about it. Maybe enter to win some contest who cares whatever just tear those packets open and pray for Jozy.

You have to scour the website for certain stickers but Im hoping one of you dorks finds out how to do that and tells the rest of us. TIA

So get after it losers. Make those accounts. Open those packets. Paste those fake stickers, and most importantly make posts about it.

If you take this quiz every day

http://en.trivia.fifa.com/quiz/index

and get more than half right you get another packet.

Suqit fucked around with this message at 14:56 on May 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

You can also get one extra pack a day by getting half the answers right in a round on the world cup trivia game.

Love opening stickers.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
I already sperg enough over digital cards in FIFA (check my FUT team here) to get on this I am afraid.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
that link is broken suqit

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

stickyfngrdboy posted:

that link is broken suqit

My bad, it should work now.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in this.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Suqit posted:

My bad, it should work now.

thank you

SA JOzylovers pw pls

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I got a spare Frank Ribery if any of you losers can stand to have it in your album

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yes, here's hoping it's as much of an emotional rollercoaster as four years ago.

I hope this is enough evidence that I love jozy to get into the group:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I'm a JozyLover and I need a PW

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Welp, this got me nostalgic! PW for JozyLovers if you can :3:

Edit - And I already have one repeated, a so called Camilo Zuniga from Colombia.

Average Lettuce fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Apr 30, 2014

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Five packet a day limit and I have six packets demanding to be opened right now :argh:

Need the JozyLovers pw.

Also have a Adlčne Guedioura of Algeira for swap.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Five packet a day limit and I have six packets demanding to be opened right now :argh:

Need the JozyLovers pw.

Also have a Adlčne Guedioura of Algeira for swap.

Same here, I've got tomorrow's packs already and it won't let me open them!

I've got a Germany logo for swap if I can get the Jozylovers PW

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

My work firewall is preventing me from signing up for this, but I will at a later date and I'm excited.

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

Good news! I'v got an EXTRA Kwak Tae-Hwi to swap.

JozyLovers password pleeeeease

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I bought the real deal, scrubs :smuggo:

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
I've sent out three invites to people I know will keep the fire lit and won't stop until we have all the Jozy's. If you haven't received a PM from me I am going to need some convincing or you don't have PMs....

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
I love me some Jozy, please give me a password.

They're not giving me patriotic cards though, I have 4 Koreans and only one USMNTP in my first batch of packs. Rigged.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Suqit posted:

I've sent out three invites to people I know will keep the fire lit and won't stop until we have all the Jozy's. If you haven't received a PM from me I am going to need some convincing or you don't have PMs....

I didnt receive a PM.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Pissflaps posted:

I didnt receive a PM.

It should be there now.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Suqit posted:

It should be there now.

No still don't have one.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Pissflaps posted:

No still don't have one.

I know lol

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pissflaps posted:

No still don't have one.

try now

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Looks like i'm being intentionally excluded.

Have fun everyone.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Jozy would not approve such an elitist way of choosing who enters a trading card group (or maybe he would, he is an American after all).

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

For the non PM having and non cool kids, here's a second group DZ SiBoT

Team Id: 138268
Password: upper90

Please only apply if you're serious about stickers.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I don't have PMs but I'm definitely a cool kid, so I think we'll need a third group for people in my situation.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
My team is full. Join one of the others or make your own and post about it.

11 people are allowed per team

Suqit fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Apr 30, 2014

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 513 days!
Gotta catch em all! I already got Podolski-chu and Xabi-urtle, good stuff.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

How do trades work in this? It seems I cannot change my Colombian for any other card I don't have, I have to name a specific card/country to trade for.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 513 days!
Just to confirm, even if we can open only 5 packs a day, extra packs in the queue don't disappear by the next day, right?

Fake edit: lol

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Camoes posted:

How do trades work in this? It seems I cannot change my Colombian for any other card I don't have, I have to name a specific card/country to trade for.

I haven't done it in 4 years and I don't hand any duplicates so I may not remember right but I think you just set up trades for a specific card, but you can do like 3-4 for one of your dupes or samesies or whatever the gently caress you people call them and wait for the first one to come through.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I just got in and my laptop is dead and it appears I can't join the team from this arsing tablet so if the team is full I will make another later.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Suqit posted:

I haven't done it in 4 years and I don't hand any duplicates so I may not remember right but I think you just set up trades for a specific card, but you can do like 3-4 for one of your dupes or samesies or whatever the gently caress you people call them and wait for the first one to come through.

Ok then, does anyone want Camilo Zuniga from Colombia?

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I just got in and my laptop is dead and it appears I can't join the team from this arsing tablet so if the team is full I will make another later.

We still have space for you brother, and I will keep a spot open for when you resurrect your laptop.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Xbox One posted:

Just to confirm, even if we can open only 5 packs a day, extra packs in the queue don't disappear by the next day, right?

Fake edit: lol

Woah, he really looks like Debra from Dexter.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Another pack code: OPEN-2014-PACK

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Skinty McEdger posted:

Another pack code: OPEN-2014-PACK

Thanks homie, added to OP

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jozy in my first pack, it's fate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
I'm saving the last spot in my group for stiickyfingrdboy so if you join Im gonna boot you.

Yes PitUAE this means I will boot you for a fourth time. Dumbass.

• Locked thread