Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Damnit I only need Messi to complete my album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm at 90% with no swaps and like 15 packs to open, I'm shaking.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

you got mugged off here imo, you'll never see a manlet like lionel messi 'beast' sagna as many times as once in a single game

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
I'm sitting here with my dick in my hand waiting for a Ronaldo swap to come through.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

Babby Thatcher posted:

you got mugged off here imo, you'll never see a manlet like lionel messi 'beast' sagna as many times as once in a single game

You're reading it wrong. I swapped my midget sticker for the american beast, good swap imo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
100% and now I'm collecting Jozys as well. I fully expect Jozylovers to cause an artificial Jozy shortage throughout the rest of the game.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Boeing Troll posted:

I'm sitting here with my dick in my hand waiting for a Ronaldo swap to come through.

I've been waiting for a Ronald sticker all day and I'm getting real impatient. That 423/424 is mocking me.

I love that there's going to be a serious Jozy shortage soon once all of TRP starts hoarding them.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
loving finally, it's over.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
what do you have to do to trigger the quiz it never appears on my thing only at random times

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

stickyfngrdboy posted:

what do you have to do to trigger the quiz it never appears on my thing only at random times

You don't have to wait for a prompt, you can just go to the quizz page and play any quizz

If you can't find it, click on your avatar and then on FIFA Ultimate Trivia.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
god fuckin dammit i thought you had to be invited by the big shiny button

thank u

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I need a Ronaldo

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

stickyfngrdboy posted:

A rape joke should do the trick

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Finally made my last swap, a Japanese guy for the Argie logo, and got a pop up saying "ALBUM COMPLETE".

What have I got to do to unlock the good endings?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

vyelkin posted:

100% and now I'm collecting Jozys as well. I fully expect Jozylovers to cause an artificial Jozy shortage throughout the rest of the game.

Jozy collecting is actually more labour intensive than filling the album in the first place, but so satisfying none the less

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
This is getting on my tits. Still on 99%. loving Neymar. I'm just going to use my swaps to get loads of Jozy.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I'm 6 stickers away from completing my IRL album. But the best thing is that I have spare Jozys and Yohan Kebabs.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
100% and currently 23 Jozys :getin:

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
I'm done and I'm never opening that terrible website again

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Finally! Lucked out and got Ronaldo in a pack. Swapped for Neymar

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Did someone need messi? I have a messi

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I need a Messi, but then I also need 80% of the entire album.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I got Jozy in exchange for that useless oval office Hulk!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
lol if you don't have fifty (50) Jozys by now

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I don't because I'm hoarding dozens of Ronaldos instead.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I'm done. My final sticker was some Korean guy.

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

Arsenal win the Cup and then this happens:

#blessed

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Slow going today. My trades just dried up. So close now, just 5% to go

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

CaptainRightful posted:

Arsenal win the Cup and then this happens:

#blessed

That's a shame. No more packs to open.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Got the last two Brazilians I needed today from my packs thought that was cool.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

:allears:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I need 20 more stickers. Not even a funny number, just 20.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
well i figured on starting with 10 packs last night, but i was probated and got bored so i opened 15 instead. here's my trip report:

All the years of my research and reading began to unfold before my eyes. The “Is-ness” of Ronald, the “tune in” of Xabi, the “set and setting” of Toure all fell into place as I watched the moon begin to brighten with an intense array of color. The trees and the ground below me were infused with what I can only describe as “life.” Their colors, though it was now well past dark, were a heightened green and brown with spots of red, blue and yellow. As I looked up into the beautiful night sky, I noticed that my mouth had been wide open in awe for quite some time because my throat, lips and mouth were entirely parched. I soon became consciously aware of why this was the case: I was watching the stars dance.

I understood now why Mean Bean Machine had such a hard time describing his pack experience in words within his book Doors of Perception. I understood why the set and setting so ardently defended by Suqit played such an important role in this experience. My mind was entirely preoccupied with what I would normally to have considered trivial. The rocks on the ground exploded with color, the stars ebbed and flowed with the music I was listening to and I began to sing as loudly as possible. An overwhelming sense of joy and even a sense of love infused my whole body. So I started to laugh, very loudly. I laughed so hard I began to cry. My tears were not tears of sadness or of pain, but of a giddy and even childish joy at all that was occurring to me. My body seemed to melt into the lawn chair and I felt as if I was part and parcel of everything around me. Then came Pissflaps' infamous “heaven and hell” experience.

I could not tell if I was talking to God or not, but what was happening to me felt like a direct experience of something divine. Though reminded of my imperfections, I was imbued with a renewed sense and desire to overcome my imperfections and to somehow make them right. The beauty all around me was evidence enough to convince me that I had to do something different with my life and to perceive the world in a better light. I had to change some things and become a better father, husband and person. I finally understood why there was such an overwhelming respect for this cactus and why it leads many Native Americans (and others) to shun alcohol use and other intoxicating substances. In everything, I saw... goodness, and I inexplicably felt I was part of that goodness.

By this time I had lost all sense of time and sleep escaped me. I returned outside (admittedly a little disoriented) to see my dancing stars and started a small fire, which is recommended by the clergy of the church if conditions are favorable. I gleefully watched for what seemed like hours but was probably only minutes as the smoke and fire dwindled into the most beautiful embers of fading light. I noticed that the packs were finally starting to wear off because my stars began to be fixed in their places, and I succumbed to my fatigue and fell into a blissful rest.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

fat greasy puto posted:

well i figured on starting with 10 packs last night, but i was probated and got bored so i opened 15 instead. here's my trip report:

All the years of my research and reading began to unfold before my eyes. The “Is-ness” of Ronald, the “tune in” of Xabi, the “set and setting” of Toure all fell into place as I watched the moon begin to brighten with an intense array of color. The trees and the ground below me were infused with what I can only describe as “life.” Their colors, though it was now well past dark, were a heightened green and brown with spots of red, blue and yellow. As I looked up into the beautiful night sky, I noticed that my mouth had been wide open in awe for quite some time because my throat, lips and mouth were entirely parched. I soon became consciously aware of why this was the case: I was watching the stars dance.

I understood now why Mean Bean Machine had such a hard time describing his pack experience in words within his book Doors of Perception. I understood why the set and setting so ardently defended by Suqit played such an important role in this experience. My mind was entirely preoccupied with what I would normally to have considered trivial. The rocks on the ground exploded with color, the stars ebbed and flowed with the music I was listening to and I began to sing as loudly as possible. An overwhelming sense of joy and even a sense of love infused my whole body. So I started to laugh, very loudly. I laughed so hard I began to cry. My tears were not tears of sadness or of pain, but of a giddy and even childish joy at all that was occurring to me. My body seemed to melt into the lawn chair and I felt as if I was part and parcel of everything around me. Then came Pissflaps' infamous “heaven and hell” experience.

I could not tell if I was talking to God or not, but what was happening to me felt like a direct experience of something divine. Though reminded of my imperfections, I was imbued with a renewed sense and desire to overcome my imperfections and to somehow make them right. The beauty all around me was evidence enough to convince me that I had to do something different with my life and to perceive the world in a better light. I had to change some things and become a better father, husband and person. I finally understood why there was such an overwhelming respect for this cactus and why it leads many Native Americans (and others) to shun alcohol use and other intoxicating substances. In everything, I saw... goodness, and I inexplicably felt I was part of that goodness.

By this time I had lost all sense of time and sleep escaped me. I returned outside (admittedly a little disoriented) to see my dancing stars and started a small fire, which is recommended by the clergy of the church if conditions are favorable. I gleefully watched for what seemed like hours but was probably only minutes as the smoke and fire dwindled into the most beautiful embers of fading light. I noticed that the packs were finally starting to wear off because my stars began to be fixed in their places, and I succumbed to my fatigue and fell into a blissful rest.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

fat greasy puto posted:

nigga have you tried lsd

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fat greasy puto posted:

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

I don't think at 5 packs a day I can catch your Jozy total, but I'm trying. Should have 44 by the end of today.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I did it

I am now on Jozy patrol

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
There should be a wildcard system where you can open all the packs once. I'm hanging with a dim looking aussie in my swap pile and no one wants to give me Neymar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Getting Jozys is actually a big pain because each time you get one it resets your trade, so you have to make a new trade each time. It's tiring. I don't think I have ephex's commitment.

• Locked thread