Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

krushgroove posted:

Great! Please drop me an email with your mailing address :) krushgroove169 at gmail.com

Slimnoid - KR Multicase set
LaikatheSpaceDog - Badger Minitaire Full Set
Red Shoe - KR Multicase set
Signal - Hawk Wargames Dropzone Commander Resistance Starter Set & Rulebook
Deanut Pancer
Schmetterling
Android
Ledgem
lovestick
Zark the Damned

Deanut Pancer, you're up!

Slimnoid
LaikatheSpaceDog
Red Shoe
Signal

Your details have been sent to the sponsors!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again

stabbington posted:

Just a reminder that I'm still waiting for an email/PM to get you your prize (stabworth.sa@gmail.com). If you're still looking for a faction suggestion, my personal preferences are Trolls, Circle, and Khador in terms of things that are fun to paint and play, but see the Warmachine/Hordes Thread for more in-depth information and commentary, or Privateer's own Warmachine and Hordes galleries if you just want to browse models until you spot a faction with cool stuff you like.

Email sent! Thanks again!

TarDolphinorShark
Sep 25, 2008

I got my brushes and stuff! It was quite a surprise, I was worried it was lost in the mail after a few months. Hopefully work will calm down so I have a decent ammount of time to start painting up my dreadball teams with these bad boys. Thanks Krushgroove!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Ah, great! I'm glad you got that stuff, I know it's about a year late! I found the original parcel stuck behind some other stuff and you'd waited such a long time so I included the brushes because I had extra left over.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Am I still on the "To be sent to list?"

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Indolent Bastard posted:

Am I still on the "To be sent to list?"

I think so, I remember you did get drawn for something. I posted a request for everyone that is owed a prize to email me: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&pagenumber=68&perpage=40#post444722764 let me know what you're waiting on and I'll get it sent out!

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

krushgroove posted:

I think so, I remember you did get drawn for something. I posted a request for everyone that is owed a prize to email me: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&pagenumber=68&perpage=40#post444722764 let me know what you're waiting on and I'll get it sent out!

Done.

I think it was just the one thing.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Deanut Pancer, where've you gone?

Any progress on finding out about the various vouchers, Krushgroove?

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

moths posted:

Could I grab that Slaneeshi chariot then? And I'll try to figure out what's going on with brushes.

E: ok I think I won a set of SP brushes in the December draw, I'll PM you my info!

Sorry for the late reply on this, but those were the last things taken from the Season 5 grab bag. The album's updated now, though.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Schmetterling posted:

Deanut Pancer, where've you gone?

Any progress on finding out about the various vouchers, Krushgroove?

I'll drop Deanut Pancer an email and call Wayland today, been busy this week at work. I've sent LumberingTroll a PM and a message on his distribution site, does anyone know a better way to get in touch with him?

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Jun 18, 2015

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
(non-Grand Prize) Season 5 Prize Announcement

As I previously announced, there are a few Season 5 prizes that remain unclaimed, awaiting for their winners to step forward to claim them. This includes Badger Minitaire Starter Sets, pigment powder packs and more. I previously said the cutoff time to claim these prizes was the end of May, but I'm happy for anyone to claim their prizes by the end of JUNE. We're lenient like that around here.

So if you have the slightest inkling you're owed a prize, please check the OP for the prize winner links each month. You can also check the Season 5 spreadsheet, just scroll to the left each month on the row for your username.

After June 30th, any remaining prizes that are unclaimed will go into the Grab Bag.

Deanut Pancer
Nov 24, 2012
Sorry for holding up the prize train. Been working all the hours at work this week :(

I'll go for the Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection set please.
(I was thinking about the airbrush, but my cheapo clone brush works fine for me, so maybe this will fall all the way down to Ledgem instead...)
Are there different factions available for these starter sets, or is it a random pick? If there is room for giving a preference I'll go look and see what's available, but at least this won't hold up others making their choices now.

Thanks again to everyone who takes part in the Oath thread. Organisers for your selfless dedication, judges for your great feedback, and all the painters for consistently producing really inspiring stuff every month.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Iris of Ether posted:

Sorry for the late reply on this, but those were the last things taken from the Season 5 grab bag. The album's updated now, though.

Do you mean I claimed it last from season 5 or that I have to pick a different thing?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Deanut Pancer posted:

Are there different factions available for these starter sets, or is it a random pick? If there is room for giving a preference I'll go look and see what's available, but at least this won't hold up others making their choices now.

No worries! Have your pick and I'll let Prodos know.

The Grand Prizes so far!
Deanut Pancer - Prodos Games Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection army starter set and rulebook
Schmetterling
Android
Ledgem
lovestick
Zark the Damned

What remains:
Neo for iwata airbrush from http://www.airbrushes.com
Worldsmith Industries (aka goon Germ!) set of resin terrain
Worldsmith Industries (aka goon Germ!) set of resin terrain
a gift certificate to Lumbering Troll's game shop, Golden Distribution
a gift certificate to Lumbering Troll's game shop, Golden Distribution

Schmetterling, you're up!

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Woo! Have you had any luck finding out more about the Golden Distribution vouchers, and the potentially nonexistent Wayland Games voucher?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Schmetterling posted:

Woo! Have you had any luck finding out more about the Golden Distribution vouchers, and the potentially nonexistent Wayland Games voucher?

Unfortunately, no, not yet, I'm hoping to hear something soon.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

The only prize I'm waiting on is the grab bag stuff, but that's intentional as I'm hoping to pick it up in person if the September WHW meetup goes ahead.

To the goons ahead of me picking Prizes, I can recommend Germ's terrain. I got a bunch from the KS campaign and it's good stuff (just need to get around to painting mine...).

Also I just to thank all the organisers, sponsors, judges and participants for making it a great year!

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

moths posted:

Do you mean I claimed it last from season 5 or that I have to pick a different thing?

It means pick something else, as I no longer have it.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Crap.

Are the Bones demons and dragons a single prize? I'll go with that if so.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

moths posted:

Crap.

They are, yeah. I think I still have those, though I'll go check for sure on it (once that room is no longer being napped in). :v:

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Iris of Ether posted:

They are, yeah. I think I still have those, though I'll go check for sure on it (once that room is no longer being napped in). :v:

I think I got those a while ago. Unless there is more.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Dagon posted:

I think I got those a while ago. Unless there is more.

Crap. No. No, there are not.

moths posted:

Crap.

Okay this time I've actually super double I promise you updated the prize pool. :ohdear: What would you like from it?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

The unluckiest winner!

The DeepWars Dark Mariners look cool, I'll choose them then.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Big bag of springer-pinsel brushes and some bases received in lieu of Dragon Forge. Thanks Krush!

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

moths posted:

The unluckiest winner!

The DeepWars Dark Mariners look cool, I'll choose them then.

Those I do have. :) Hit me with a PM with your mailing address, and I'll get it out to you when I snag some mailers.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

They took their time, but my Springer-pinsel brushes arrived today :toot:

LaikatheSpaceDog
May 1, 2014

I received my complete Minitaire set today! It's pretty stupendous.

Thank you!

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Any update on the vouchers?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Schmetterling posted:

Any update on the vouchers?

ermmm...unfortunately I haven't heard from LumberingTroll or Wayland Games. I'll call Wayland (again) next week but I've sent multiple PMs to LumberingTroll over the past few weeks and haven't heard anything back.

If neither of them pan out I honestly don't know what to do for the remainder of the Grand Prizes.

LaikatheSpaceDog posted:

I received my complete Minitaire set today! It's pretty stupendous.

Thank you!

NTRabbit posted:

They took their time, but my Springer-pinsel brushes arrived today :toot:

thespaceinvader posted:

Big bag of springer-pinsel brushes and some bases received in lieu of Dragon Forge. Thanks Krush!
Awesome! I know more prizes on their way as well.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

krushgroove posted:

I'm hoping my KR case comes in relatively soon. Slowly running out of shelf space!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
I've received my Hordes prize, and it's a fantastic set of models. Thank you!

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

krushgroove posted:

ermmm...unfortunately I haven't heard from LumberingTroll or Wayland Games. I'll call Wayland (again) next week but I've sent multiple PMs to LumberingTroll over the past few weeks and haven't heard anything back.

If neither of them pan out I honestly don't know what to do for the remainder of the Grand Prizes.

I just sent you a reply, sorry for the delays.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

LumberingTroll posted:

I just sent you a reply, sorry for the delays.

Fabulous! Thank you very much on behalf of all the Grand Prize winners :)

Schmetterling, you're still up!

The Grand Prizes so far!
Deanut Pancer - Prodos Games Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection army starter set and rulebook
Schmetterling
Android
Ledgem
lovestick
Zark the Damned

What remains:
Neo for iwata airbrush from http://www.airbrushes.com (shipping from the UK)
Worldsmith Industries (aka goon Germ!) set of resin Warhammer 40K wreck markers or resin terrain (shipping from the US)
Worldsmith Industries (aka goon Germ!) set of resin terrain (shipping from the US)
a gift certificate of $100 USD to Lumbering Troll's game shop
a gift certificate of $75 USD to Lumbering Troll's game shop

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jul 5, 2015

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

:D could I please have the airbrush?

Schmetterling fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Jul 7, 2015

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Of course!

Android, you're up!

The Grand Prizes so far!
Schmetterling - Neo for iwata airbrush from http://www.airbrushes.com
Android
Ledgem
lovestick
Zark the Damned

What remains:
Worldsmith Industries (aka goon Germ!) set of resin Warhammer 40K wreck markers or resin terrain (shipping from the US)
Worldsmith Industries (aka goon Germ!) set of resin terrain (shipping from the US)
a gift certificate of $100 USD to LumberingTroll's game shop
a gift certificate of $75 USD to LumberingTroll's game shop

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Jul 7, 2015

Android
Apr 20, 2012

Beep Boop Zorp
Sorry about the delay,
I'll take the $100 gift certificate please

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010
Aw. So close...

75$ certificate it is then.

Someday I'll have an airbrush! How much are they generally anyway?

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

OK I guess that leaves lovestick and I with the Worldsmith terrain sets unless Wayland pull their finger out and make good on their promise (not likely given their track record).

Congratulations to all the winners! And thanks again to all the sponsors, judges, participants, and especially the organisers for putting it all together!

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone, participants and judges, for the time invested in making this thread a success every year. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germ
May 7, 2013

Zark the Damned posted:

OK I guess that leaves lovestick and I with the Worldsmith terrain sets unless Wayland pull their finger out and make good on their promise (not likely given their track record).

Congratulations to all the winners! And thanks again to all the sponsors, judges, participants, and especially the organisers for putting it all together!

Hey Zark and Lovestick, shoot me an email at worldsmithindustries@gmail.com and let me know your shipping addresses and any special requests re: terrain. The default would be one of everything, but if you've got needs, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

• Locked thread