Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Oh poo poo it's time for :siren: :siren: Yearly Prizes :siren: :siren: to start!

We are still awaiting the remainder of the judging to come in for the year, so we'll instead kick things off with the results of the :toot: Save Da Whales :toot: prize!

8 people managed to salvage a failed Season 5 Oath this year:
Conan the Librarian: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3630222&perpage=40&pagenumber=34#post434291369
Admiral Crackbar: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3630222&perpage=40&pagenumber=38#post435603091
Illudere: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=41#post436003523
Lord Hypnostache: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=44#post437088754
Gareth Gobulcoque: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3630222&perpage=40&pagenumber=45#post437294484
thiswayliesmadness: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=48#post438364478
SRM: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=60#post442281529
Weirdo: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3630222&perpage=40&pagenumber=64#post443499182

So, rolling 1d8 to determine our winner here:
Season 5 Saved Whales Prize 1d8 5 http://orokos.com/roll/286052
This goes to Gareth Gobulcoque!
Please contact Leperflesh for prize claim!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Iris of Ether posted:

April Oath Thread, Dragon Forge 1d38 23 http://orokos.com/roll/286039
This goes to thespaceinvader!
Contact Krushgroove at krushgroove169@gmail.com with 'oath prize for Dragon Forge' for prize details.

Whee!

I don't win prizes for my painting, but it's the second year running I've picked up a random prize at least once. Thanks!

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Iris of Ether posted:

This goes to Sliminoid!

I'm fairly sure this is the first time I've actually won something from the random draw :toot:

stabbington
Sep 1, 2007

It doesn't feel right to kill an unarmed man... but I'll get over it.

Iris of Ether posted:

Q4 Oath Thread: Stabbington: Warmachine Starter Set 1d45 17 http://orokos.com/roll/286050
This goes to Galaspar!

Galaspar, PM me or email stabworth.sa@gmail.com with your choice of Warmachine or Hordes faction and a shipping address to claim your battlebox and token set!

LaikatheSpaceDog
May 1, 2014

If I could translate my good luck here to real life...

Germ
May 7, 2013

Apologies for the delay! I'll have my March judgements up this evening.

Germ
May 7, 2013

:burger: March Judgement :burger:

Third Place (1 Point) Schmetterling – I really like the paint on this griffon. It’s a simple scheme with an overall very dark feel. However, the layering of the different colors on the wings really adds some visual interest without overwhelming things or making the model unrealistic. This is a grimdark, savage griffon.

Second Place (2 Points): SRM – I’m really digging the overall feel of this commissar. The colors set up some nice contrasts, with the red, yellow, green, and blue all appearing somewhere. However, all of this doesn’t come across as garish; it blends in nicely to make a really visually interesting model. Plus, is that Snakebite Leather on his pants? Snakebite Leather is seriously the best color ever formulated.

First Place (3 Points): Gareth Gobulcoque – One of the things I’ve learned most from this year’s Oathing Thread is that I really really want to play Dreadfleet with Mr. Gobulcoque. They have great bright color choices, smooth, consistent paint application, and a cartoony feel that invokes everything great that GW once stood for.

Journal Bonus (1 Point): Slimnoid – There’s a whole lot to like here in the damage department. Creative modeling aside, the combo of the heat bluing on the metal, the soot marks where the exhaust comes out, the rust, and the various types of chipping hit this month’s theme from just about every angle. My only complaint … the gaps on the back of those guns!

EDIT: Spelling fail.

Germ fucked around with this message at 06:55 on May 9, 2015

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
In my defense I didn't put that together, and the customer told me to paint it as-is.

Trust me it bothered the ever-loving crap out of me the entire time, but well, whaddyagonnado?

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Germ posted:

Second Place (2 Points): SRM – I’m really digging the overall feel of this commissar. The colors set up some nice contrasts, with the red, yellow, green, and blue all appearing somewhere. However, all of this doesn’t come across as garish; it blends in nicely to make a really visually interesting model. Plus, is that Snakebite Leather on his pants? Snakebite Leather is seriously the best color ever formulated.

Thanks, Germ! It's actually Tallarn Sand, which is super close to Snakebite Leather. I use it on all my Valhallans and stormies!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gareth Gobulcoque! YOU won the Save the Whales annual prize!

Please PM me, or email me at my user name at gmail dot com. I like to ask a few questions before I put together the prize choices. :)

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Germ posted:

:burger: March Judgement :burger:

Third Place (1 Point) Schmetterling – I really like the paint on this griffon. It’s a simple scheme with an overall very dark feel. However, the leyering of the different colors on the wings really adds some visual interest without overwhelming things or making the model unrealistic. This is a grimdark, savage griffon.

Thank you for the point and the feedback, Germ :yayclod:

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Iris of Ether posted:

April Oath Thread, $10 OpenBookShelf 1d38 5 http://orokos.com/roll/286036
This goes to Electric Hobo!
Contact Dagon for details on how to claim this prize.
I won something? I won something!
:toot:

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Bachtere posted:

First Place, 3 Points: Gareth Gobulcoque
Amazing work on the Dreadfleet models this month. That red is wicked smooth, but great coverage and blending on the sails of all three ships.

Monoliths posted:

3 Points - Gareth Gobulcoque
Well, you've gone and done it again with the boats. Though they are all splendid, this one (I forget the name) is my favorite. That sorta magenta-crimson is blowing up my poo poo. It's so rich and full of character. The gratuitous gold trim must have been quite a chore, but it looks lovely. The sail adornments are all suitably regal and varied, with flawless attention to the details of the sculpt (the hammer skeleton cracks me up though). A particular treat: stone-cold grey on the cathedral in back. It anchors (haha) the whole scheme but absolutely lets the aforementioned sublime crimson do the talking. Finally, your wave technique continues to delight.

Germ posted:

First Place (3 Points): Gareth Gobulcoque – One of the things I’ve learned most from this year’s Oathing Thread is that I really really want to play Dreadfleet with Mr. Gobulcoque. They have great bright color choices, smooth, consistent paint application, and a cartoony feel that invokes everything great that GW once stood for.

:swoon: Thanks so much. I'm pretty proud of my Dreadfleet, but man I'm also really glad to be done with painting tiny ships.

Leperflesh posted:

Gareth Gobulcoque! YOU won the Save the Whales annual prize!

Please PM me, or email me at my user name at gmail dot com. I like to ask a few questions before I put together the prize choices. :)

If I could only win one prize this year I'm really happy that it should be this one. Email sent.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Iris of Ether posted:

Also, Krushgroove, here is what I have listed for our :siren: Grand Prizes :siren:, in no particular order. Please let me know if I should update any of them! Also let me know if any of these prizes are not for the 'Top N Winners' prize.

• Iwata Neo airbrush (airbrushes.com)
  • Badger Airbrush COMPLETE Minitaire set of paints
  • Worldsmith Industries one complete set of wreck craters (Link)
  • Worldsmith Industries complete set of walls, crates and other items (Link)
  • Warpath Games (Lumbering Troll) prize 1
  • Warpath Games (Lumbering Troll) prize 2
  • Wayland Games (£75)
  • Everything Left in the Grab Bag
  • KR Multicase Prize
  • Hawk Wargames prize
  • Wargames Tournaments terrain (still unconfirmed)
  • Prodos Games Grand Prize
  • Unspecified New Grand Prize #2

OK this is what I've got confirmed, and we should be able to count on KR to supply 2 prizes as they did last year, so that's 12 grand prizes!

The others haven't confirmed because they're only small businesses run by very busy people, so if they are able to confirm we'll use their stuff for Season 6.

Just waiting for one more Judgement and then we'll get the April judging started!

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

krushgroove posted:

OK this is what I've got confirmed, and we should be able to count on KR to supply 2 prizes as they did last year, so that's 12 grand prizes!

The others haven't confirmed because they're only small businesses run by very busy people, so if they are able to confirm we'll use their stuff for Season 6.

Just waiting for one more Judgement and then we'll get the April judging started!

Sweet, I'll get the spreadsheet reflecting that later today.

FYI, I have all 3 judges' scores for March in the spreadsheet now. Was it something else you were waiting on?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Whoops, missed one of them! I'll get the April photo album together in the next day or so.

Germ
May 7, 2013

krushgroove posted:

Just a heads up re: the prize support that I'll be providing. While one of the prizes is listed as a "one of each" of my 40k vehicle wreck markers, GW decided to change the rules for 40k (specifically to spite me, I assume) to not use wreck markers anymore. Thus, while if you want a whole slew of wreck markers you're welcome to them, the winner of that particular grand prize can also just take another set of the resin terrain. It's the winner's call.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again

stabbington posted:

Galaspar, PM me or email stabworth.sa@gmail.com with your choice of Warmachine or Hordes faction and a shipping address to claim your battlebox and token set!

Thanks for this! I'm not (currently) a Warmachine or Hordes player, so I'm having difficulty deciding on a faction, but I'll let you know soon. Does anyone have any recommendations for one that's fun to paint and game with?

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead

Galaspar posted:

Thanks for this! I'm not (currently) a Warmachine or Hordes player, so I'm having difficulty deciding on a faction, but I'll let you know soon. Does anyone have any recommendations for one that's fun to paint and game with?

If you got to battlecollege.wikispaces.com they have general write ups of the factions, as well as pictures so you can get an idea of the aesthetic. As to whats fun it depends on what you like to do in games...

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Whales Got Saved and now it's time for this year's winner of the Saving the Whales prize, Gareth Gobulcoque, to pick his prize!

As in past years, I have exchanged emails with Gareth to get a sense of his miniature desires and preferences. Based on that, I have put together the following options.

Gareth, please pick one option! If anything about any option is unclear, just ask. If you want a close-up photo of any mini included, I'd be happy to provide it.

OK!

OPTION ALPHA
ONE set of minis is included in this set!
The Official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Set number 5500, "Fighters, Rangers & Paladins", by TSR, from 1983!

It includes everything you see here:

Three of the minis are modestly damaged, in that their weapons have been clipped off by a previous owner. Shouldn't be too difficult to pick something else to stick in their hands, though! While there are splashes of paint on a few models, it's nothing thick, so you can basecoat right over them if you don't feel like stripping them.

OPTION BETA
TWO sets of minis are included in this option!

First off we have an incomplete set of the official Champions set 4002, "Super Villains", by Grenadier miniatures from 1984!

These are the minis that were originally included in this set:

Unfortunately, the original owner seems to have lost several of them. What you actually get are these minis:

From left to right: Wyvern, Sunburst, Cobra, Lazar, The Fox (later renamed to Foxbat), Utility, Lady Blue, and Mind Slayer.
These minis are undamaged, although Mind Slayer has been (badly) painted. That's basically basecoating of some acrylic paint or another: it's not on there too thick, but you may want to strip it before repainting. I'd be very surprised if this was undercoated so it's probably a single layer of poor-quality 1980s acrylic that should come off very easily.

ALSO INCLUDED IN OPTION BETA is this complete set of Grenadier Models' Advanced Dungeons & Dragons set 2010: Denizens of the Swamp, circa 1980!

This set is complete, but without the original box. A couple of the models have minor damage: once again, weapon clips. Figure A is missing his sword, and the tip of Figure D's weapon/staff is missing.

They've also been painted, badly, mostly with a layer of green paint. The darker green has been thinned to a wash-like consistency, but it has a glossy sheen that may indicate it's an enamel. Because it's thin, you could choose to paint right over it; alternatively, it shouldn't be too difficult to strip.

OPTION GAMMA

First up we have the DC Heroes "The New Teen Titans AND ADVERSARIES" set 9502, from Grenadier, circa 1985!

This boxed set is complete, including everything you see here:

AND, the models are unpainted and undamaged!

To round out OPTION GAMMA, I am throwing in these four, unassorted and unidentified miniatures, all from the 1970s or 1980s!

There's this elfy looking dude or perhaps dudette, sporting a mowhawk and some really big feet:

There's this dashing pirate, which might be non-lead pewter based on the brighter color of the metal:

Then we have this somewhat primitive, but interestingly sculpted and posed Hairy Vampire, who is probably right in the middle of turning into a bat!

And finally, there's this Gnome or Halfling lady, wearing some sort of gi or ninja-like outfit:

This photo shows her fairly neutral expression best:

While this one due to tricks of the lighting makes her look a bit sad:

OPTION DELTA

First we have the Marvel Superheroes Set #2, (5372) from TSR, circa 1984!

This incomplete set includes every miniature you see here, except Storm, which was apparently lost by the original owner:

As you can see, Wolverine has a bit of paint on him, basically a basecoat of almost definitely acrylic.

In all fairness some of these sculpts are kind of bad. Iron Man's face is particularly awful looking. But hey! These are a bunch of famous X-Men and Avengers! There's value here just from the iconic figures, and some of them are decent minis.

To round out OPTION DELTA, I am throwing in this blister pack of "Priests and Sorcerer" P-2, from Broadsword Miniatures, which has NO online reference I can find, but my copy of Armory's 1983 catalog includes it, so it must be '83 or earlier:

This is a sealed pack, but I have done my best to photograph the actual models inside: two cool looking priests and one sorcerer man!

Or, if you aren't in love with any of these options, there is always the fallback option:

OPTION OMEGA
A $30 gift certificate from the online retailer of your choice! :tenbux::tenbux::tenbux:

Gareth Gobulcoque, make your choice!

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

They are all delightful, but I'll have to go with Option Delta.

That Iron Man :allears:. Will email you my shipping details.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
April Photo Album is here!
Slideshow
Photo Album

Please check to make sure your completed Oaths are in there, after 24 hours the Judges will have your lives models in their hands!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

krushgroove posted:

Slideshow
Photo Album

Please check to make sure your completed Oaths are in there, after 24 hours the Judges will have your lives models in their hands!

I did not see my stuff in there.

Thanks!

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

krushgroove posted:

Slideshow
Photo Album

I didn't see any of my photos there either, but I'm using my phone so they might have decided not to load.

Edit: found them!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I see mine got added, thanks!

Also we have any word from DragonForge on whether they are actually going to give us the prize support they agreed to?

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Red Shoe and Laikathespacedog, I finally mailed out your Grab Bag prizes yesterday. :v: I do have tracking numbers, but not on me. Given the shipping distances, though, I'd expect to see those packages on Friday or Monday, tops.

Schmetterling, I picked up the appropriate customs form. Once I fill that out and arrive at a Post Office during normal business hours, I'll be able to get that out as well. :)

There is also a respectable-sized box of stuff for the 'Everything Left In the Grab Bag' prize that is awaiting deployment come the finalization of the judging results.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Pash posted:

Also we have any word from DragonForge on whether they are actually going to give us the prize support they agreed to?

Unfortunately no word back from Dragon Forge or Games N Gears for the past several months about anything at all :( don't know what to say other than that, really. I've emailed (using nice words) all the Season 5 prize sponsors that have disappeared or not sent anything they'd promised and none have replied back. It...sucks.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

krushgroove posted:

Unfortunately no word back from Dragon Forge or Games N Gears for the past several months about anything at all :( don't know what to say other than that, really. I've emailed (using nice words) all the Season 5 prize sponsors that have disappeared or not sent anything they'd promised and none have replied back. It...sucks.

That's to bad. Thanks for your hard work!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I managed to "win" Season 4 and 5 Dragonforges and the GnG S5 brushes. Am I the unluckiest winner?

E: oops, I actually got the double-headed brushes! It was the other ones that never appeared.

moths fucked around with this message at 12:05 on May 28, 2015

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

moths posted:

I managed to "win" Season 4 and 5 Dragonforges and the GnG S5 brushes. Am I the unluckiest winner?

I got my GnG double headed brushes (season 4 I think) , almost a year after I won them. I just got home one day and there was a random package waiting for me.

but yes, you do seem to be heading the list.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I guess there's no hurry in mentioning I haven't heard back from you yet then krushgroove

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Iris of Ether posted:

Red Shoe and Laikathespacedog, I finally mailed out your Grab Bag prizes yesterday. :v: I do have tracking numbers, but not on me. Given the shipping distances, though, I'd expect to see those packages on Friday or Monday, tops.

Schmetterling, I picked up the appropriate customs form. Once I fill that out and arrive at a Post Office during normal business hours, I'll be able to get that out as well. :)

There is also a respectable-sized box of stuff for the 'Everything Left In the Grab Bag' prize that is awaiting deployment come the finalization of the judging results.

I'm sorry I am causing extra bother :ohdear:

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Schmetterling posted:

I'm sorry I am causing extra bother :ohdear:

Nah, it's no worries. It's nothing I haven't done before - the only weird thing is that I have to give it to a real person. (The afterhours postage machines don't do international.) :v:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Just FYI, Gareth chose OPTION DELTA, which I mailed out last week!

LaikatheSpaceDog
May 1, 2014

Package received! Thank you, Iris!

Bachtere
Sep 25, 2005

09/13/07

Never Forget

Pillbug
:ducksiren: April judgment! :ducksiren:

Third Place, 1 Point: LaikatheSpaceDog

DINOSAUR. Excellent creativity once again. Great bold, clean paint job. Love the purples and pinks in the base.

Second Place, 2 Points: moths

Great effect on the blades. Very effective weathering and highlighting on the robes. Great blocking of the vegetation on the bases, looks very natural.

First Place, 3 Points: Red Shoe

Awesome job on the Sacral Vault. Very nice muddy base. Great work on the grey of the stone. Clean details throughout the piece. Love the gator skins.

Love the shark looking tentacle dude and the black dragon as well. Great highlighting on that black.

Jurnal, 1 Point: Zark the Damned

Great work on all the things. Love the toxic waste.

Germ
May 7, 2013

:barf: GERM'S FINAL JUDGEMENT!!!! :barf:

I've got to say, it's been a pleasure watching you all work this past year. Y'all have some wonderful talent and a lot of creativity. Well done everyone, well done!

Third Place (1 Point) - Android. Sweet! Thank the gods that you finally discovered the wonders of a lightbox! Your painting is always really solid, but it's really great to see a nice bright photo of it. I’m a huge fan of the block-style highlighting, and you nail it better than most I’ve seen. Your color choices are a nice mixture of cartoony (which suits the Orks well) and grimdark (because in the far future, there is only grimdark). The little details like the checks on the autogun really show the time you put in on these guys. Wonderful work!

Second Place (2 points) - Red Shoe, Red Shoe, Red Shoe. You’re always a drat good, drat prolific painter. Consistenty solid. But I really think you pulled out all of the stops on this one. Big pieces are usually exciting, but it can be easy to put together something that is either too busy, scattered, and incoherent, or something that is dull in an attempt to create coherency. You’ve really hit a perfect balance here. Enough variation in colors and textures to make it viasually interesting, but it all hangs together perfectly. The time and attention you put into the details really shows. Well done!

First Place (3 Points) - Laika, what the hell are you doing? What the hell did you make? Is that a self portrait? A portrait of you realizing that you made a thing? A thing that was a pachycephalosaurus and that the pachycephalosaurus was on a purple thing? Or is it a portrait of the God-Emporer sitting astride his Golden Throne blue pachycephalosaurus protecting mankind from the onslaught of chaos realizing that he’s on a blue pachycephalosaurus. Whatever the hell you did, please don’t stop doing it. Color. Paint application. Creativity. Style. Sculpting. You really do it for me. Also, how can I see a face like that and NOT give it points.

Journal Bonus (1 Point) – Signal. I love that you made a pac-man diorama with a beholder. Those ghosts are going to be SO sorry they were mean to that beholder. It’s a really fun little diorama with lots of creativity. Add to that the top-notch freehand on the Infinity tokens (I had to come back and look a third time before I realized that they were painted, and not print-outs), and you’ve got yourself a point. Well done!

Monoliths
Jul 7, 2009

:hb::hb:FINAL JUDGEMENT:hb::hb:

1 Point - Android

Always nice to see grots get some attention! Every detail is well represented. I'm a fan of this kit, your weapon swaps are working really well. It's a simple scheme unabashedly carried by the deep red, of which the various levels of highlighting are really fun to observe. The earthy colors of the clothing and the bases fit right in with each other. The way you layer colors has a cool graphic look up close, which I like a lot and I'm sure looks equally striking at tabletop distance.

2 Points - SRM

That is some crispy black, drat. Also that is a lovely yellow. Turns out, surprise, the red and white are excellent too. You're no slouch in detail painting that's for sure, but I think I might like your wanton fields of color the best. Particularly with these "gun fused to chest" poses it really helps the elements of the models stand apart. These models have such lovely character and, frankly, are so expensive these days that it's really nice to see a decent size squad painted up proper. It makes me a little sad to think about how many of these old castings there must be in attics out there, covered with judiciously dolloped house paint, left in a box under a forlorn exercise machine. Anyways, very good work!

3 Points - Red Shoe

Good lord. I had not seen this model before! This is a very good introduction! I am not sure how to continue from there, because it's just fantastic. It must be so goddamn hard pushing that thing through the mud. Additionally, your other entries are far from hiding in the altar's shadow. I like the merriod a lot, looks like there's some super nice purple down in the mouths and the blending across the body is great, the choices of blue have a really satisfying marine vibe. Furthermore, your in-battle shots are enough to make any half-serious gamer sulkily jealous. Finally, I believe you may have painted the largest quantity of individual color schemes this season. So, well done!!

Bonus Point - MasterSlowPoke

What's not to like about a pirate skeleton space robot?? There are more than a few journal categories represented here. The arm is magnetized very nicely! Must have been a pain on a skelly model. Your paint job is well restrained for such a tongue-in-cheek theme, which I appreciate. The fella himself has no trouble being the focal point, so the brighter contrasty schemes of the weapon and macawrab feel like nice explorations within his palette instead of drawing attention away. Finally, the cactus is a great basing choice. It has good oddness, which could be a word I just made up.

It has been a great honor to judge all your works this oathing season! I am proud of each and every one of you. I look forward to the next season already in motion, it's looking grand!

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

That's the last of the judging, right?

I think I'm in the top ten :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Woo! And That's it for getting points! and now we start the mind-addition... :D

I'll do a proper Thank You post in a bit but I do need to thank all the judges and Iris of Ether for their patience and effort over the past year and a bit!

• Locked thread