Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I, Lord_Hambrose, do oath these three Empire Spearmen. Warhammer Fantasy, 28mm.

I am really looking forward to this Oath Season. Hopefully now that I am finished moving I won't fall victem to a failed oath this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete!

I am glad to be back on the Oath train, and getting back on my Mordheim stuff. This month I would like to claim

Season 5iver
Journal
Parts List
Double the Fun

Work in Progress Pictures

First attempt at Quarters

Basecoat Finished

Wash Makes Everything Better

Oath Complete (with slight hightlights in places)

Parts List (all Citadel)
Averland Sunset
Screamer Pink
XV-88
Abaddon Black
Mournfang Brown
Skrag Brown
Khorne Red
Evil Sunz Scarlet
Leadbelcher
Caledor Blue
Teclis Blue
Hashut Copper
Celestia Grey
Ratskin Flesh
Ungor Flesh

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do OATH this one solitary MK3 Power Armored Space Marine. 28mm Forgeworld (Games Workshop).

He will have a fancy man base too.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete

He might not be the most handsome marine ever to fight in the Emperor's service, but he is a filthy traitor at any rate. Certainly the most white I have ever painted on one model.

The fancy base for the Journal is from Secret Weapon Miniatures, enhanced with a tuft of grasslike material.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord Hambrose, do oath one (1) Noh Empire Render for Relic Knights. Figure by Soda Pop Miniatures and is 28mm.

I figure now that I finally got this stuff after so many years I might as well do something with it. Pretty happy with all the models I have built so far, but apparently I need to check all the boxes for all the parts. Oh well. ^_^

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete!

Not the best, but good enough. What was intended to be a break from doing Warhammer stuff ended up mostly being ignored in favour of building Mordheim terrain. Oh well. :unsmith:

Color scheme turned out alright, but I wish I had time to fix the hair.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do oath these ten (10) Space Wolf Grey Hunters. 28mm Games-Workshop.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete!

Welp, looks like my Space Wolves have gone and fallen to Chaos. I would like to claim Themed Group on these guys as they are a squad of foul pirates now.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do hereby oath one (1) Necromancer. 28mm from Reaper Miniatures.

After missing last month it feels good to get back on some painting.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I am going to have to declare OATH FAILED yet again. I didn't wash my Reaper Bones mini and it rejected his paint in some spots, and I don't have time to fix it.

Better luck next month, I suppose. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do oath these five (5) Savage Orc Boyz. 28mm from Games Workshop.

• Locked thread